Does Anybody Genuinely Enjoy Riff-Raff?

Finny701

The dude is all over the internet and somehow made his way into the Grammy's this year. What the **** is up with that? This dude is whack as **** like I can't imagine how somebody could be that bad at what they do, let alone receive praise for it. Discuss.

I like to watch dude for fun, kinda caught me off guard when I noticed he has a solid following of a million people that eve defend him and shit tho

His lyrics are fire. Sometimes. He bite Big Pokey, Fat Pat, and Big Hawk a lot. Probably the reason he don't stay in Houston... and he's always on the coast. I doubt any SPC/SUC members have much respect for him and what he's doing. As long as he keep the legends lyrics out his mouth I'm fine with dude.

Dude sound wack to me. Almost like a parody

folks like wack flows
as long as it contains sex,drugs,violence(the usually topics)
they are cool with it
and dope beat too!!!!!!!

I didn't listen to the video just scanned through the freestyle on mute
cocaine huh??????????????????
dude is trying to go broke

-Coach Antonio

Dude is entertaining. Like the shit he did with Action Bronson, mostly listen to those tracks for Riff's verses.

I was disgusted at the idea of him getting any type of attention...but then I saw how much of a character he was in a video where he went and interviewed people at an art museum. I then recognized the hilarity and entertainment value of his brand. If you ignore his music, and look at him as more of a Ali G type you might begin to like him.

Here's the video:

"Like I really care if people like me or not. I got Cleo."
Riff_Raff_and_Cleo_-_Catillac_Cats.jpg

Last edited:
He is among the type of people that gets intention by doing stupid shit on the internet in order to get views like Soulja boy for instance who by the way signed him.

"On my cell phone, now I'm on my iPhone
She thought it was a cat phone
Now I'm on my bat phone"

I do find him amusing. I'd work with him with no hesitation.

He is among the type of people that gets intention by doing stupid shit on the internet in order to get views like Soulja boy for instance who by the way signed him.

For less than a month. He's signed to Diplo's Label Mad Decent. That would be such a cool label to be signed to. Different genre's.

This is for the OP

people gonna not like this but...he's tight.

haters will be haters...blah blah blah

Back