Do any of you guys ever feel like.............

M

Mr.Frosty

like.........sampling from a major artist juss so that if you ever have to get it cleared you can talk to them and be like..."whats up man......how is the buisness?"

...well I know I DO!

I try to stay away from sampling, cause someone can always take it.But I do get into heavy chopping sessions every blue moon, to where you couldnt recognize the sample, but If its a vocal sample you might be able to tell the singer.So no, I dont ever feel that way.

kinda but not really. if i would sample it wounts be a rapper and other then that... i wount wanna beat anyone eles.

Mr.Frosty said:
like.........sampling from a major artist juss so that if you ever have to get it cleared you can talk to them and be like..."whats up man......how is the buisness?"

...well I know I DO!

Thats what the MTV music awards are for.

-Geoffrey

geoff_emerick said:

Thats what the MTV music awards are for.

-Geoffrey

lol.... na man youd be serprised.... once your big youd get big headed and not even want to see other people anymore. whens the last time you heard a football player got was excited when they saw anyother football player? lol.

No, but I know this independent artist who sampled a Prince song with no sample clearance. His logic was he'd get more publicity from the lawsuit than the regular publicity he would get if released the song without any controversy. The song actually never made his album.

Back