DJ Whoo Kid, Juelz Santana, & Cam on Rap City

thaentertainer

Ok, I know you guys may think im crazy but I just seen Juelz, Cam, & Whoo Kid together. It's just weird because usually when a group is beefing with another group.. you don't see one of their group members(might as well call Whoo That with G-Unit). I notice... he didn't say anything about Dipset. I just think it's crazy. I'm glad to see this though because I'm sick of this lame beef stuff. That's why the top is running the game right now. I respect what everyone is doing even though I may disagree with the sound of the record but, the main thing is to sell those records! The south sticks with each other unlike the North.. you feel me. No offense to the North peeps but, that's just the way it is. We need to help each other come up and make good music for the people and get this money. I really respect Whoo Kid for not taking sides. Tell me how y'all feel..

Whoo Kids tag really hurts my ears when I hear it on songs....along with Kay Slay those dudes need to find the volume button.

they say don't take it personal it's business

so if he acts that way then props to him and the others men

just make this powerfull music sir!!!

people are trying to get their dough...dj skee and whoo kid are really good friends...nuff said..98% of these beefs are all preventable. its WWE. only time stuff gets dangerous is when its on the level 2pac was on..he felt he was set up to be shot by a friend..dont agree with all the antics, but cant say i woulda acted any better at 24yrs old. 50 cent and ja rule, these two had issues outside of music wit Preme and all them..most of this otha stuff..is just stupid...Cam yellin in the phone like he's in high school, cam hirin JJ to be in his video, jim jones jumpin in for 'recognition.' be realistic, i get tired of "5'2 rapper vs "5'2 rapper. a majority of these guys are 140 pounds (t.i.) im 6"3 205 pounds...if a lil bitty rapper was talkin about me on a record..there'd be no reply lol just video footage of me takin his lunch money. WWE bottom line

Its all out of fun.I find it 2 b entertaining.there is nuthn wrong wit testn ur skillz and sparring against one another.I dont understand why people think they r beefing.Its all fun.

SleepDeez said:
i get tired of "5'2 rapper vs "5'2 rapper. a majority of these guys are 140 pounds (t.i.) im 6"3 205 pounds...if a lil bitty rapper was talkin about me on a record..there'd be no reply lol just video footage of me takin his lunch money. WWE bottom line

LOL u wrong 4 that... u know lil dudes got issues wit big dudes

JMaCTraX said:
LOL u wrong 4 that... u know lil dudes got issues wit big dudes

lol

yeah its suppose to be all fun n games...but when you're talkin about killin each other..thats crossin the line..even if its suppose to be fun n games..believe or not..theres tons of people who feed into it and think its real..then u get people gettin shot at concerts..then they blame it on the lyrics..then rap gets a bad wrap..a lot of companies wont even insure you if you're throwing a hip hop event.

Back