DJ Shadow

mocker

Just wondering if anyone else out there thinks DJ Shadow is ****ing awesome. Anyone have any recommendations for music like his?

Dj Shadow is f*****g good!u may know this already ,but have a try with Dj Krush,Dj Hide,Ryu(the 2 b4 plus guests),generally Mo-Wax (label).And let's not forget the band where Dj-shadow comes from:Quannum and Latryx.

oh yeah! He is gggggod !! I'm not a expert in this genre but i say i like dj-Qbert (not exacly same here) but he is a well none scratcher and i also like Kid koala... hope it help!

neeeeeeeeeeenjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

xxxxxxxxxxxxxen kutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I reckon one of the Headz compilations from Mo-Wax would make a good taster. They can be tricky to get hold of though.

If you've got a good connection, have a listen to this mix...

(32MB)

dj shadow

Yeh man shadow is the sh*t. Try Solesides - greatest bumps
Rae & Christian and Latryx + Blackalicious.

Oh yeh there is also a promo kicking about called Strictly
45s where DJ SHADOW is put up against CUT CHEMIST from J5.
The mixing and scatching is unbelievable non-stop action.
Also anybody catch DJ CRAZE on Sat night in the Front Page
he was out of this world, faster than lighting, makes the
rest of us look like we are wasting our time. Also a sound
bloke. Big up to the master DJ CRAZE.

DJ SHADOW

I AGREE WITH MINDBLUNT. ANYTHING FROM NINJA TUNE, IF THATS WHAT HE WAS SAAAAAYYYIINNGG. ALTOUGH I GAVE SOLESIDES GREATEST BUMPS AWAY TO A FRIEND. TRY TRY ANYTHING BY DJ KRUSH EXEPT CODE 4109,I DONT THINK THATS WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR ALTOUGH ITS STILL GOOD KRUSH. MABYE DJ CAM. MR. DIBBS!!!! ALTHOUH HES HARD TO FIND. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR TABLE SKILLS, ALL THESE ARE IN THE SAME BALL PARK. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR MUSIC IN A WAY SIMILAR, TRY PELICAN CITY. THEY DO MORE FOR SOUNDTRACKS BUT ITS GOOOOD.BUT THE BEATS ARE KIND OF LACKING. OH YEAH! DJ SHADOW DID A PROJECT WITH JAMES LAVELLE CALLED UNKLE (PSYENCE FICTION)F'N AWESOME.

Back