IS Dj Paul (of three 6 Mafia) a cripple?

D

Dj Kashus Klay

Two questions:1.Whats up wit Dj Paul's right hand(he has this strang brace thing on it).
2. Is Mike Jones still wit swishahouse?

yall will probably be like "who cares?" but inquiring minds want to know!

hmmmm...well I knew he'd had it for a while but did know for how long.I know he didnt have it when he put out his solo album(just look at the cover. He's holding the gun wit his right hand) What happened to it?

I got this from another website

His arm had nerve damage from the Doctors tryin to pull him out of his mothers womb. Its a condition called Erbs Palsy. I guess his arm got caught when they were pullin him out and it tore nerves in his arm when he was being born, it could happen to anyone.

cappachino said:
have yall ever noticed d-roc from ying yang twins left hand?...its messed up too

That's because he's really retarded

a cripple ??? aww , im never gonna listen to his music again

cappachino said:
have yall ever noticed d-roc from ying yang twins left hand?...its messed up too

I think I read that he was born with the defect and that the other dude has cerebral (sp) palsy or something.

So "Dj" Paul is just a name or did he ever actually dj?

^Actually he was a DJ in a club in Memphis, that's how him and Juicy J aka "12 inch packin" Jordan Houston :D met

Yeh in VIBE mag, it talked about the Yin-Yang Twinz; one was born with a short hand, and the other was born with a short leg.

lol and i think mike jones is still on swisha but he just used them to sell his albums and he is focusing on his label Ice Age

he had that brace on in the choices movie and that sh!t came out in like '01

i remember one scene paul was sitting in the car and he reached his left hand over to start the ignition

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! All of y'all wrong. When Playa Fly left the group, they had beef so Playa blew his hand halfway off with a Sawed-off in a night club.

kyng said:
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! All of y'all wrong. When Playa Fly left the group, they had beef so Playa blew his hand halfway off with a Sawed-off in a night club.

:rolleyes:

and that pic with him holding the gun with his right hand is really his left the pic was just flipped thats all. wow i was just searching the forums for sum stuff and stumbeld across this lol its from 06 oh well lmao!!

Last edited:
weddo said:
and that pic with him holding the gun with his right hand is really his left the pic was just flipped thats all. wow i was just searching the forums for sum stuff and stumbeld across this lol its from 06 oh well lmao!!

right..jus got a slight case of dat CP...and wats crzy iz how he bangs out those hot tracks...and i wonder how does he eat a chicken wing...

36 my fav producers> period

i always say the same ****! he be beatin that mpc up n u know he really makes beats because we seen his lil tutorial on mtv lol they are the best producers imo but thats just me!

Back