Deuces Remix-Drake,Kanye West,Fabolous, T.I., and Andre 3000

It's gonna be hella hard for him in this female-driven society. Hellishly hard. Either way, his talent is really kinda missed in the industry. I was feelin the original, aside from the rappers on it more or less. Bout to take a listen.

I digs it, Nice lil cosign from other industry majors. The lyrics had me lol'n

the track was cool i love/hate the drake 3000 sounds out of place fab killed his verse kayne murdered his and i have a feeling hova gonna be salty bout this lol

i was waiting the whole song for 3000's verse and then...ouch.bad.really like the beat and original song is good,f7cking funny video aswell.

This nigga Kanye murdered this shit......

So did Andre...although I'm sure the slower folk won't get it.....

This was nice.

andres verse was cool hes always interesting. kanyes interesting too. drakes delivery is mad annoying. i swear that kid is like a robot. damn canadian lol

Last edited:
People can't rap without cursing.. The verses don't really make me want to listen again.

also in the original....

'I finally noticed it, it finally hit me
Like Tina did Ike in the limo, it finally hit me'

guess he'd already written the verse before he saw who he was going to do the song with,or....

god i hate all this censorship.

what's the point if you already know what they sayin...it just ****s up the hole song...all those licks sound mad annoying.

Last edited:
Drake................. Drake..................... I promise I'm not hating. It's like everyone ELSE ripped it. Honestly. Production was tight too though.

Keep your heart, 3 Stacks, lol... this ni$$a Drake kinda ruined a 5-Star. Guess he wasn't that bad though.

One thing, should've been more singing in it. More Breezy. It IS his song...

This nigga Kanye murdered this shit......

So did Andre...although I'm sure the slower folk won't get it.....

This was nice.

please explain to us slower folk what makes this verse good

The farewell email from a female
but I’m a playa, aint gon tell you all the details
what it entails is hard to say like selling seashells
by the seashore, but she’s not a bore but neither a whore
who needs to know more
the kind you can’t ignore but want to open the door…for,
or run in your favourite store and leave with all them shopping bags and half of it aint your’s,
I did things for, aint rich aint poor
I want it to do more but hell I just aint know her
well enough to know if this is all she came for
but enough to know tonight excited she came four
times to my cousins house to see if I was there
get ya minds out the gutter man
we out here tryna have a good time
and here I am, all heavy with the words where
somebody thats a nerd, likely fast forward
but sh-t they asked for it
it’s hard to throw up them deuces cause when you know it’s juicy
you start to sound like Confucius when making up excuses
chase the Cabooses until the track gone
I gotta find me a new locomotive stop making sad songs

who needs to know more
or run in your favourite store and leave with all them shopping bags and half of it aint your’s,

If you don't understand the depth in his style you won't like him. Guess it's a love him or hate him thing, but he's been doing that since get go, and it made him one of the top lyricists ever. Kinda a press fast forward thing.

who needs to know more

first off he wins cause the blog is named after a song from atliens

listen to t.i.'s verse- its all straight 16th notes, which is fine. but then listen to andre and how its much more varied rhythmically

i think that makes it good its a more interesting and less predictable flow. some of his lines go over the bar line and stuff it just makes the beat of the song more interesting. like t.i.'s you hear the beat of the song the same way because he complements it the same way the whole time. andre complements it in varied rhythmic ways, so you hear the beat of the song in different ways

thats a nice beat on that song. is there a little vocal snippet from rihanna that like "uh uh...uh uh"? i keep hearing this song and thinking that her

rofl drake never sounds like he's rapping sounds like he just woke up and started talking on the mic.... "I just woke up.. What am I doin? What am i Doin? Oh yea thats right.....

If you don't understand the depth in his style you won't like him. Guess it's a love him or hate him thing, but he's been doing that since get go, and it made him one of the top lyricists ever. Kinda a press fast forward thing.

guess its not.i hate answers like this because it would be more honest if you just said "i dont know what im talking about,i've been told that he's good so i will think that it follows everything he does is good".
i like andre 3000 A LOT,im just comfortable with the fact that im not going to like everything that people i like create.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

first off he wins cause the blog is named after a song from atliens

listen to t.i.'s verse- its all straight 16th notes, which is fine. but then listen to andre and how its much more varied rhythmically

i think that makes it good its a more interesting and less predictable flow. some of his lines go over the bar line and stuff it just makes the beat of the song more interesting. like t.i.'s you hear the beat of the song the same way because he complements it the same way the whole time. andre complements it in varied rhythmic ways, so you hear the beat of the song in different ways

thats a nice beat on that song. is there a little vocal snippet from rihanna that like "uh uh...uh uh"? i keep hearing this song and thinking that her

THIS is an answer.actual reasons..
i dont have time right now but i'll relisten later with what you said in mind,

guess its not.i hate answers like this because it would be more honest if you just said "i dont know what im talking about,i've been told that he's good so i will think that it follows everything he does is good".
i like andre 3000 A LOT,im just comfortable with the fact that im not going to like everything that people i like create.

Gotdamn. "Sensitive thugs, yall all need hugs."

I could've said the exact same thing. Or that his concept in the verse goes outside of the regular f* a b*tch mentality. Or that speaking of which, he doesn't need to lean on curse words even. Or that he tells a story. And paints a picture. And breaks the rhythm. And disregards the usual pattern of punchlines... And creates his own rhythm...

... and how he's an innovator, that's what he's known for, creating shit, being different, blah blahzay... anyways in a nutshell that response was ignorant and yeah, I do know what I'm talking about. Can we not turn this into another argument? Holy shit settle down tyke.

Gotdamn. "Sensitive thugs, yall all need hugs."

I could've said the exact same thing. Or that his concept in the verse goes outside of the regular f* a b*tch mentality. Or that speaking of which, he doesn't need to lean on curse words even. Or that he tells a story. And paints a picture. And breaks the rhythm. And disregards the usual pattern of punchlines... And creates his own rhythm...

... and how he's an innovator, that's what he's known for, creating shit, being different, blah blahzay... anyways in a nutshell that response was ignorant and yeah, I do know what I'm talking about. Can we not turn this into another argument? Holy shit settle down tyke.

you could've said that but you didnt. no argument here,usually i like what he does but on this one he just sounded like a lazy lil wayne

Back