Detox...Nope. Beats By Dre Coming Out With An I-Phone Killer?

Apple IS Steve Jobs. Last time he left the company to kill Hollywood with Pixar, Apple tanked and Microsoft went on to dominate the world. It was only when he returned that Apple made the comeback of the century but now he's gone for good (R.I.P.) and the vultures are beginning to circle.

Android has widen its marketshare 4 to 1 against IOS and unlike the rest of the music heads looking to win within pre-defined and mostly antiquated systems, Dre and Jimmy are looking to REDEFINE the system. While its very possible they be over-extending themselves with this move at least they're trying to really take it there (ex - challenging iTunes with their version called Daisy) instead of the rest of these cowards in the music biz settling with using the 360 model to eventually take nearly every dime from their artist

If they win with this they might as well go straight into the ISP game and go for the end to end lockdown. You know what I always say: IF YOU WANT TO LAUNCH BIG SHIPS YOU HAVE TO GO WHERE THE WATER IS DEEP. Dre and Jimmy are heading a few miles out while everyone else is building sand castles on the beach...
I hear u Legal, but that Samsung case was major from I read and how other phone/tablet makers will respond. Apple, last time I checked, has the highest per stock price in the world. And the court cases proves they will defend their market share through litigation. I applaud Dre's via Jimmy's willingness to try to get with the big dogs, but I hope their investors take the financial risk not them because Apple (from Jobs experience when he got fired) learned a long time ago how to act like a monopoly and crush most competition with superior products and savvy advertising.

Beats Audio for Android is only a driver anyway, I have it installed on my rooted Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It is OK at best as well, I'm not sure it makes the sound better? I can't turn the speakers up as much in the car now without distortion. There is also a more noticeable difference in the volume of tracks that I play.

Back