Destiny's Child Get Naked (Fa Real)

G

GetMondo99

Standing amidst the shifting sands of the desert, Destiny's Child stand strong — and nude.

No, this is not a mirage. Beyoncé, Kelly and Michelle have decided to go au naturale — tastefully, of course — for their new video, "Cater 2 U."

Serving as the third single from the double-platinum Destiny Fulfilled, the ballad is the ladies' ode to the men in their lives and how they take care of them (see "Destiny's Child: Reunited And It Feels So Good").

According to the treatment, the Jake Nava-directed video is all about scenery and the beauty of the trio. As it plays out, with each member featured in her own desert scene — Beyoncé on a diving board, Kelly on a deserted road and Michelle in a lounge chair — each lady sings about, and briefly to, their respective men. The video climaxes with a group performance and dance routine that ends in the threesome standing side by side.

Where shooting one video in a week would have been enough for most artists, the ladies of Destiny's Child decided to shoot two. In addition to "Cater 2 U," they enlisted the services of Outkast's go-to director, Bryan Barber, for the "Girl" clip. The video will serve as their next overseas offering and is a stark contrast to the simplicity of "Cater 2 U."

"Girl" finds Beyoncé, Michelle and Kelly paying homage to another all-female clique — the ladies of "Sex and the City." As the three get together at a trendy restaurant to console Kelly after being stood up, it quickly becomes clear who's who with Beyoncé stepping into Sarah Jessica Parker's Manolo Blahnik heels as a Carrie-esque character.

The video cuts back and forth from the restaurant to their respective apartments with Beyoncé at the computer and Kelly sitting down to a home-cooked meal alone. At the same time, Michelle is out on a shoe-shopping expedition when she spots Kelly's man getting quite friendly with another woman, which she of course tells her girl when they get together.

Kelly goes home to her man to resolve the situation. And resolve it she does, seducing her unfaithful man into a compromising position in public, much to the delight of her girls Beyoncé and Michelle.

Having wrapped the two clips, Beyoncé will step out on her own once again in a few weeks when she performs with classical singer Josh Groban and the American Boychoir at the Academy Awards (see "Beyonce To Duet With Josh Groban And A Bunch Of Choirboys At Oscars").

— Rashaun Hall (MTV.COM)

GetMondo99 said:
the ballad is the ladies' ode to the men in their lives and how they take care of them

I think the men who are not in their lives will appreciate it too. I wonder if beyonce got extensions down there as well :cry:

i f7cking HATE destiny's child.it is impossible for the to be more hypocrytical.

Add me to the list they get on my nerves! I'm over saturated with beyonce, i'm sick of looking at her and her white woman weave. Soilder is the worst song i've ever heard.

Beat Off said:
Add me to the list they get on my nerves! I'm over saturated with beyonce, i'm sick of looking at her

KILL HIM :o

or make him listen to MF Doom

Beat Off said:
Soilder is the worst song i've ever heard.

You ain't lying, I sat and watched the video with the biggest 'What the ****?' look on my face...I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Beat Off said:
Add me to the list they get on my nerves! I'm over saturated with beyonce, i'm sick of looking at her and her white woman weave. Soilder is the worst song i've ever heard.

dude that song was wack but what kind of homo(no offence to homosexuals) gets tierd of looking at beyonce

Hypocrites she is but ugly she is not

mmmm...i don't think you're ready for this jelly....mmmmm...bootylicious....mmmmm....pork rines...

fivestar said:

dude that song was wack but what kind of homo(no offence to homosexuals) gets tierd of looking at beyonce

Hypocrites she is but ugly she is not

I dont know about you but I get pu**y so to call me homo shows your insecurity. Beyonce aint the only decent looking girl on earth. There's thousands of Beyonce's walking around. Just because you get star struck like a tampon wearing whore dont mean we all do. Get some game and you also can pull girls on her level.

I can tolerate Destiny's Child.

Kelly Rowland is too skinny. Somebody should feed her every now and then.

Michelle can't sing at all... and I think she knows it.

I guess I should post this here...

Anybody here listen to Willie D... then sing the song... you know which one...

WHAT CHA SEE D ?!!!

beyonce.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beat Off said:

I dont know about you but I get pu**y so to call me homo shows your insecurity. Beyonce aint the only decent looking girl on earth. There's thousands of Beyonce's walking around. Just because you get star struck like a tampon wearing whore dont mean we all do. Get some game and you also can pull girls on her level.

Actually i didnt mean to call you a homo, i'm typin with out thinkin. Sorry about that, i dont come up here lookin to start no internet beef.

But i dont need to front; she aint the finest but you gatt to be gassin yourself to call her ugly/ or just decent for that matter

Last edited:
Its all good, she's all weave and her ass is wide and average its not a fat ass, she's all thighs. I'm just stating my opinion. I dont like chicks who wear all that blond weave. She's Cute yeah and i'd fuk but she's not somebody I can tolerate for long especially with her fake ass daddy girl attitude.

Beat Off said:
Its all good, she's all weave and her ass is wide and average its not a fat ass, she's all thighs. I'm just stating my opinion. I dont like chicks who wear all that blond weave. She's Cute yeah and i'd fuk but she's not somebody I can tolerate for long especially with her fake ass daddy girl attitude.

??? SHE HOT AS TEA KETTLE ON STEWED METAL!!!

Back