De La Hoya got DEMOLISHED

yep I knew if he let him get inside he would get killed

Yall see mayweather say he wants Pac if money is right

Last edited:
Ive never seen golden boy get swollen up like that before.SMH
What a suprise ya boy Mayweather wants to jab and move away from Pac man for 30 million.

kidgorgeous said:
Rome, where are you?

Wow, how did I miss this !

I'm sayin' though... I'm just sayin' though..... lol

If you've ever seen a Pac man fight... he is actually Pac Man as the fight progresses, lol.

After awhile, he didn't seem to care if Oscar hit him or not, he punched himself!!! lol

Oscar, Roy, B Hop all should have one big pity party and just acknowledge that people that will come behind you that are better than you.

Just Blaze should give it up for Canei too, lol. Canei is the truth. Who did that Exhibit A joint with Jay Electronica.... whomever did the majority of that one is the truth.

I refuse to admit that ish with beats though, fuk you yung nuccaz, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:
Wow, how did I miss this !

I'm sayin' though... I'm just sayin' though..... lol

If you've ever seen a Pac man fight... he is actually Pac Man as the fight progresses, lol.

After awhile, he didn't seem to care if Oscar hit him or not, he punched himself!!! lol

Oscar, Roy, B Hop all should have one big pity party and just acknowledge that people that will come behind you that are better than you.

Just Blaze should give it up for Canei too, lol. Canei is the truth. Who did that Exhibit A joint with Jay Electronica.... whomever did the majority of that one is the truth.

I refuse to admit that ish with beats though, fuk you yung nuccaz, lol

My day is complete now.

Oscar have been beaten by 3 cats that have jumped up and gave him a beating!! First Mosely, who jumped up from 135 to 147 and whoop him twice. Then Mayweather, and now Pac, he should hang up the gloves.

He ran from Trinidad, and he got knocked out by B hop. If he don't quit he's going to end up like Gatti, the punching bag of the sport.

He loses and keep being the biggest name in the sport WTF!! I don't know what it is people have with de la hoya but he has lost to every great fighter he faced besides an old Chavez and washed up Whittaker.
He's a legend but he's been washed up for about 3-4 years now.

Time to get schooled.

First, De La Hoya got robbed against Mosley in the 2nd fight. Last week, Mosley's testimony in the Balco case was released to the public, and guess what, he admitted to using steroids leading up to the De La Hoya fight, which further proves that De La Hoya is a bad mofo. Mosley is the second fighter proven to be on steroids that De La Hoya has fought, the first being Vargas, who De La Hoya knocked out and De La Hoya got robbed against a juiced up Mosley, what does that tell you?

Second, the Mayweather fight was close, De La Hoya could have conceivably won on the scorecards. Though Mayweather did unknowningly find De La Hoya's current and greatest weakness, which Roach delightfully exploited on Saturday.

Third, just a few years before facing De La Hoya, JC Chavez was that dude. He beat Meldrick Taylor into a retard. He fractured his face, broke several of his ribs, and Taylor was urinating blood. De La Hoya beat JC CHavez so bad in their first fight, that he turned JC Chavez old overnight. JC Chavez was a badass before he walked into the ring that night, he was past his prime when he walked out.

Fourth, Pernell Whitaker is a Hall of Famer. The fight with De La Hoya was real close, and a beautiful display of the Sweet Science. But, towards the end of the fight Whitaker began to unravel, most likely due to Sweet Pea's cocaine use.

Fifth, De La Hoya completely schooled Trinidad. Many say that he ran and hit and ran in the last 3 rounds, but what is funny to me is that there are many curent fighters who have made a career this way! Some of whom who are unbeaten because of this style. Mayweather is the biggest culprit of this style and he is called great for doing it, but De La Hoya was called out for it! Amazing! The first 7-8 rounds were a exhibition of pure skill.

Sixth, De La Hoya has broken all box office and pay per view records. He is the biggest draw in boxing history. De La Hoya's fights have generated close to a billion dollars! De La Hoya has arguably fought more A-list fighters, popular fighters and Hall of Famers than any boxer in history. That goes back to Sandy Saddler, Sugar Ray Robinson, and Joe Frazier. The old timers fought hundreds of times, but fought handfuls of Hall of Famers.

Some of De La Hoya's opponents:

Bernard Hopkins
Floyd Mayweather
Julio Cesar Chavez
Felix "Tito" Trinidad
Fernando Vargas
Hector "Macho" Camacho
Sugar Shane Mosley
Yory Boy Campas
Arturo Gatti
Genaro Hernandez
Javier Castillejo
Ike Quartey
Jesse James Leija
Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker
Manny Pacquiao
and many more....

De La Hoya has had a long career, and hopefully he has decided to retire. He has nothing to prove, has made several hundred million dollars and has rejuvenated the sport time and time again.

I'm not the biggest De La Hoya fan, but I am a fan of the sport.

Last edited:
Back