Daz vs. Jayo Felony

B

biggrome

Here's a decent time waster...

More West Coast Beef... Neither song is really bangin' but I guess if you have some spare time... check 'em out. Especially Jayo's video... (used to be my favorite emcee for about a year)... Daz says he's going bootleg Kurupts and Jayo's CD's before they come out and let's 'em know that he just sued them for 25 million... ha ha ha. He tells Alchemist his beats are wack... Internet song drops... the way of tomorrow... more talkin' than rappin'.

Daz from DPG, So So Def, etc...

vs.

Jayo Felony...recorded this the next day...and put it on the internet... doesn't really represent his flow...

See Jayo Felony record his song and talk enough shyt for about 50 people...complete with fat jokes and internet gang banger jokes and all

Look at that busted studio, and Jayo had the number rap record a few years back "I can give it to ya, but what cha gon do wit it" and was on Def Jam...

Last edited by a moderator:
actually daz sued deathrow records for that 25 million, and he won, never got the money though. But that was abour 3 years back.

Daz been dissing mutha****as on his forum for years, he can't even spelle it's pathetic lol. And that yukmouth video is funny as hell, he kept talkin for about 10 minutes before the music music video started lol

That studio is tore the da phuck up... looks like expensive stuff in there though.

Roaches will probably end up destroying all of that equipment... them niggaz should get a broom and a duster and get to work... damn.

BJv said:

Daz been dissing mutha****as on his forum for years, he can't even spelle it's pathetic lol.

I gots ta do it, you still can't get any shampoo

It's crazy what happened with Kurupt and Daz they made some dope tracks together.

Man I really didn't like that beat at all that Jayo used on his diss track. That constant synth thing is annoying as hell.

peace

KomplexBeats said:
It's crazy what happened with Kurupt and Daz they made some dope tracks together.

They made a few, and featured on a fair few classics imo. It's always a shame to see people who used to be tight go at it; especially when they are passed their best.

Thanks for the links Rome.

YoungHové said:

They made a few, and featured on a fair few classics imo. It's always a shame to see people who used to be tight go at it; especially when they are passed their best.

Thanks for the links Rome.

I was bumping dogg food just this morning, the tracks on there like smooth, new york new york, ridin slippin & slidin', its one of the more underrated albums in deathrow catalog it kinda got overshined by all eyez on me at the time and pac even got a couple of beats that were supposed to be on dogg food.

Dogg Food was crazy imo. So many good songs on there.

I'm pretty sure that the California Love and Got My Mind Made Up beats were supposed to be on Dogg Food.

BrooklynKillah said:
^^^yeah true, lyricaly felony would murder daz

I know man, I don't know why he didn't take his time and write something. He didn't even learn the rhyme he just read it back, kinda. Jayo has one of the most clear deliveries I've ever heard on his CD's. He's says a lot of wacko stuff though.

His arm was dangling like it was about to fall off, it looked like rubber.

You're welcome Hove.

... and Komplex, I don't know what they were listening to when they made that beat but they seemed to like that crap. I hated it.

...when did Hip Hop become a tough man contest?... they talk more than they rap.

The South gets together and support each other... (except TI) The West... up to the same old non-sense.

Oh, Dogg Food was the shizznit!

biggrome said:

...when did Hip Hop become a tough man contest?... they talk more than they rap.

The South gets together and support each other... (except TI) The West... up to the same old non-sense.

This might be seriously off topic, but the other night I caught a repeat of that VH1 Biggie special and something Voletta Wallace said just pissed me the fcuk off. I've heard her say it before, but hearing it again just brought bad some bad feelings I used to have towards the West. Yeah, yeah...the west isn't to blame, but I was young back then...

At some point backstage during a music awards show, Biggie confronted Pac and asked him, "What's wrong with you?" since Pac started spouting off mad shyt about B.I.G?

You wanna know what this nygga's response was?

"Man, I'm just tryin' to sell some records".

And this guy was a revolutionary?

...when did Hip Hop become a tough man contest?... they talk more than they rap

Hell Yeah! This beef crap is jacked up!
Everybody wants to have a beef with someone! STUPID!

At some point backstage during a music awards show, Biggie confronted Pac and asked him, "What's wrong with you?" since Pac started spouting off mad shyt about B.I.G?

You wanna know what this nygga's response was?

I knew about that too! I thought that was jacked up!

He's trying to sell records, but people, media, etc. is believing that it was some East vs. West $hit!

I heard that too Osama, somebody said that Lil Cease tried to get at Pac but they had to hold him back. They said Lil Cease told them that he was just tired of the whole situation.

Somebody else is goin' outta here soon enough. Things are getting a little reckless.

You see more rappers at the boxing matches than boxers. They're in the ring doing intro's and stuff.

Bernard Hopkins might as well be a hip hop icon right now. B-HOP is all over the place with rappers. Roy Jones Jr is in all of the videos, Fat Joe runs with Felix Trinidad. Iron Mike has been around the hip hop world for ever. Lennox Lewis is in videos with R. Kelly. Holyfield is in all of the ATL video. Cory Spinks is in alot of the St. Louis videos. Vernon Forrest was in a few. Jay Z wanted Nas on Pay Per View and was taking boxing lessons. Eminem is taking boxing lessons. Pretty soon if you lose on the mic, you can take it to the ring... or the streets if you're from the West. Jayo wants to box Daz, Game still wants to box Yukmouth...

Now you're going to have to be a black belt to emcee. Producers are next, JD already called out Dre and Timbo... and Timbo said something back.

OsamaPigLatin said:

And this guy was a revolutionary?

See that was biggies way of handling the beef, behind backs, starting industry rumours. Besides it was just biggies mom saying it. Biggies mom also said that biggie had a big fantasy when it came to writing his raps because he quote "never did any of those things" according to his mom.

BJv said:

See that was biggies way of handling the beef, behind backs, starting industry rumours. Besides it was just biggies mom saying it. Biggies mom also said that biggie had a big fantasy when it came to writing his raps because he quote "never did any of those things" according to his mom.

Okay first of all what the fcuk do you really know about B.I.G? Did you ever meet the dude? Ever chill with him? Ever shake hands? NO! As far as that fantasy shyt goes, yeah we all know his mom never pimped an AC with the mink, but....I guess B.I.G had a huge fantasy about someone killin' him too eh? Guess he wasn't waking up paranoid for nothing afterall.

It's funny how you could ask a hundred nyggas in BK about B.I.G's personality/stance, and none of them would have conflicting stories.

Now ask a hundred heads about PAC.

Then relate that shyt to what WE'VE ALL SEEN PAC DO ON CAMERA.

...aight then. Can you remember ONE TIME where B.I.G got back at Pac ON TAPE, RADIO, or any other way press wise? Don't even talk about "Who Shot Ya" cause that shyt was recorded waaaaaaay before Pac was shot the first time so do you have any proof to these accusations of backstabbing? Fcuk no so umm...

...where's your argument at son? I swear some of you nyggas just bytch for argument's sake.

Last edited:
I don't trust the word of his mom who wasnt there and I don't trust biggies word neither thats how I feel, Biggie was a dope rapper at the wrong label. That whole crew at bad boy that was there when pac supposly said that gets no love from me at all and I don't trust them on their word. We will never know exactly what sparked that beef between big n pac but it was on some shady shyt.

BJv said:
We will never know exactly what sparked that beef between big n pac but it was on some shady shyt.

It was the success of Ready To Die.

Pac even said that Biggie was biting him on that CD. He must have been listening to a different album than I was though.

Last edited:
Popular "opinion" states that Pac wasn't about to let B.I.G blow up as huge as he already had. Ready To Die pretty much brought hip hop back to the east coast with the help of the Wu's efforts.

But that's only popular opinion. What's a fact that PAC and Suge and their camps were the first to start talking that East Vs. West bullshyt, and the media cooked that shyt so ignorant mofos would EAT IT UP. Biggie always gave daps to Brooklyn. Not East, not New York...but what word did you always hear Pac spittin'?

"West".

Back