The Dark Symbolism in Hip-Hop/R&B (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

decaturpolice

My original thread was unfairly closed by deranged. He wrote on the final post:

"Threads like this have been done to death.

Closed, but left so that anyone interested can read the info in it as I've been doing all threads like this.

They're consuming the site and all this is the same thing on repeat. Forum search any of the topics you covered, they all already exsist here."

Believe me, before I created this thread, the search engine was my best friend. I dug through all of FP for threads of similar subjects, and like I said in my OP, it was all poorly glued-together and obnoxious attempts to discuss these subjects. You're REALLY telling me that the content of this thread is just a re-hashing of "THE NEW JAY-Z VIDEO IS A BIG SATANIC RITUAL," or "Jay-Z Deception (SELLING YOUR SOUL TO SATAN)"?! You obviously have not read the entire thing.

This is not a discussion to be lumped in with "The Official Illuminati Thread," because Illuminati is just a fraction of what I'm even talking about here. Why are you so opposed to us having a mature, rational discussion about dark symbolism in music, yet you leave the "ILLUMINATI THREAD" open? You'll only allow such a discussion if you can keep it contained in the "conspiracy nuts" thread? How is this thread less productive than "Tiger Woods Definitely Knows How to Get at Girls!"

No one's going to honestly take any thread seriously with a title like "THE OFFICIAL ILLUMINATI THREAD." If you choose to close this topic again, it's because you are choosing to be ignorant. Not because you don't agree with what I'm saying, but because you are refusing to acknowledge that this thread is significantly more open-minded, respectful, mature and informative than any other threads of similar nature. With that said, this topic HAS NOT been done to death, because there's never been one just like it on FP. Unless you want to close the "Stores Banning Chris Brown" thread because someone else made a thread with "Chris Brown" in it before.

Since my original thread was rudely closed, I'll take this opportunity to add even MORE content about this matter that, to my knowledge (after using the search engine many times), has NEVER been directly discussed on FP before.

I realize that the topics I'm addressing in this thread aren't entirely new to FP. We've seen a lot of poorly glued-together attempts "to expose the evil Illuminati" here and we've had no shortage of threads trying to prove Jay-Z's, and his affiliations (Rihanna, Kanye, Beyonce, etc.), connections to Freemasonry and occult teachings. These ideas aren't new to you, but I believe the contents of this thread will present some of these ideas to you in a more logical and tangible way, making things easier to swallow for those who cry "conspiracy theorist bs" whenever someone puts "mason" and "music industry" in the same sentence. I ask that the moderators please do not move this topic to the off-topic section and dismiss it as "just another illuminati thread" because the subjects I want to touch on are very relevant to how we're affected as producers.

The artists in question here aren't just Jay, Rihanna, or Kanye though, but let me make it clear that I've been fans of all three of them since they first came up in the game. I have all of Jay and Kanye's albums, minus 808's & Heartbreak. But I think a lot of people are starting to realize there's more to their videos, lyrics, and image than meets the eye. Let me back up though, by acknowledging the fact that every media outlet (movies, video games, magazines, news, music, etc.) contains Masonic symbolism and imagery, the architecture of Washington DC being among the most obvious (http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...ei=7TkkStSFN6KO_AHxrMWiAg&q=riddles+in+stone# if you don't believe me). This isn't a theory, this nation proudly admits that its founders were Freemasons. We all know George Washington was a Freemason.

But anyone willing to lift a finger to research this group would know that it is rooted in dark, occult teachings. Ignorance is very predictable and I'm sure many of you want to say, "this is where I stopped reading." I'm sure some of you have a grandparent who is an honorary Mason and teaches you about how they go to church every weekend and give out turkeys on Thanksgiving. And they very well may be well-meaning people, simply because they are the low-level intitiates of the society, the grunts. They probably haven't reached the degree where they are asked to drink wine out of a human skull.

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it."
(Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," page 104)

^For those who don't know who Albert Pike is, there is a statue of him in DC's Judiciary Square and he's one of the most influential and revered Freemasons. Basically I'm quoting him to express that unless your Mason grandpa is in the upper echelons of this group, his opinion on the intentions of the Freemason leaders is no more relevant than mine. Many Masons openly express that they idolize Lucifer even as they're walking out of church, defending it by saying their interpretation of Lucifer is different than the Bible's, and that his nature was not evil or Satanic at all. Don't take my word for it though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXuXTkBNQ .

I want to make it clear though that the intention of this thread is NOT to convert anyone into any faith or religion. The point isn't to convince anyone that Satan or God is real. Even if you don't believe in Satan, can we agree that the idea of someone worshipping, for example, the ghost of Jeffrey Dahmer, is very disturbing? Even though his ghost isn't actually haunting anyone or present on the planet at all, it's still a disturbing thought. Satan may or may not be a cartoon character to you, but he is REAL to the members of the world's most powerful secret societies (is it that hard to believe that the wealthiest people on Earth are involved in shady activities?), and they believe that by weaving their occult symbolism into the media, that they have some form of control over the people. I'm not one of those people who throw phrases around like "you people are all brainwashed sheep," but that's what these people believe you can be turned into with the use of subliminal imagery.

If you don't believe that the Freemason leaders have Satanic/Luciferian practices, let me drop the A-bomb all over this thread - Aleister Crowley, one of the music industry's greatest influences.
crowley1.jpg

Crowley is one of the most famous devout Satanists, proudly referring to himself as "the wickedest man in the world" and "The Beast 666." If you aren't already aware of his overwhelming presence in the music industry, let me remind of a few things like Jimmy Page's, guitarist from Led Zeppelin, obsession with him.

"I feel Aleister Crowley is a misunderstood genius of the 20th century. Because his whole thing was liberation of the person, of the entity, and that restrictions would foul you up, lead to frustration which leads to violence, crime, mental breakdown, depending on what sort of makeup you have underneath. The further this age we're in now gets into technology and alienation, a lot of the points he's made seem to manifest themselves all down the line." -Jimmy Page

In 1971, Jimmy Page bought Crowley's Boleskine House on the shore of Loch Ness where Crowley practiced his hellish, satanic sex-magick rituals, including human sacrifices. Guitarist Jimmy Page actually performed Crowley magical rituals during their concerts. Their song "Stairway to Heaven" carries the reference "May Queen," which is purportedly the name of a hideous poem written by Crowley. Page had inscribed in the vinyl of their album Led Zeppelin III, Crowley's famous "Do what thou wilt." The Beatles even featured Crowley's face into their "Sgt. Pepper" album cover and referred to him in their lyrics. So did Ozzy Osbourne (I'm sure you could've guessed that one).

Aleister Crowley was also a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Freemason and 97th Degree Memphis Rite Freemason and is recognized as the master Satanist of the 20th century. Why would a "wholesome, Christian, philanthropist" group like the Freemasons allow someone into the highest possible rank of their society who murdered and molested children?

Back to the core subject of this topic though - Hip-Hop/R&B. Surely Satan's influence (even a fictional character can influence people, if you don't believe in him) hasn't infiltrated my beloved hip-hop? That Satanic ish is just for those crazy death metal heads, right? That's just some crazy "white boy sh*t" and Hova's strictly about hustling and hood sh*t?
thouwilt.jpg

Where else have we seen this phrase that he's proudly and boldly rocking?
crowley11.jpg

Think to yourself, don't let me influence you: Can you honestly tell yourself that it's a "coincedence" that Jay is wearing the slogan of a Satanic child molester? If you have two eyes, or even one, you will likely agree with me when I say that this is no accident. Do I think Jay-Z sacrifices children backstage after rocking Madison Square Garden? No, I don't. But let's just say that one of his crazy friends asked him to wear the shirt and he didn't know what was up. Explain to me then how the rest of this occult symbolism landed on his clothing line, which he has openly expressed that he is actively involved with designing.

RW-F080805_white_front1.jpg

eye-horus-tattoo-big.jpg

^The Eye of Horus, which occultists worship, and happens to be on the back of the dollar bill atop the illuminated pyramid.

rocawearsymbolism04ac7.jpg

"Masters of the Craft" is a 100% Masonic saying and the All-Seeing Eye of the Great Architect depicted here is directly taken from Masonic works. Notice also the secret handshake depicted in a circle.

kanye.jpg

Kanye, one of my favorite producers, wearing a t-shirt with the occult deity Baphomet on it. Baphomet is often used to represent Satan.

Baphomet.png

Lately it's become really fashionable for pop stars to make reference to Baphomet. Don't believe me? Look at the picture above, then look at these two directly below.
beyoncegoathead.jpg

Baphomet’s head is the only part of the picture that is in color, which shows the importance of this symbol. Another head of Baphomet sits right on top of the first making things even more significant. Sasha’s “dress” is adorned with stylish rear-view mirrors and motorcycle handles, which makes Sasha Fierce the vehicle of Baphomet. This exact outfit was used for a George Michael video…someone, somewhere thought it would be a perfect fit for Sasha Fierce. In her interviews, Beyonce describes her performances as Sasha Fierce like an experience coming right out of The Exorcist.

“When I’m onstage I’m aggressive and strong and not afraid of my sexuality. The tone of my voice gets different, and I’m fearless. I’m just a different person.”
ladygagahandoffatimamannequin.jpg

There's so much that's WRONG with this image. It's amazing how many subliminal messages one still image can have. Not only are her hand/arm positions obviously paying tribute to Baphomet, but she's displaying the ever-popular "Eye of Horus" one-eye imagery as well, not to mention sending the message that being a mindless mannequin is a fashion statement.

Speaking of mindless mannequin imagery, let's check out Rih-Rih's website.
rr71.jpg

What do these images have ANYTHING to do with Rihanna's music? A bunch of mannequins surrounded by barb wires…I don’t think there’s clearer way to portray mind controlled slaves. The themes of dehumanization, control, pain, torture and restriction are all represented. The cover of the single of Russian Roulette depicts Rihanna as one of those mannequins. Her eye patch reveals who is controlling her.

2dtvvgg.jpg

What you are seeing here is a still image taken from Rihanna's Umbrella video. Wait a minute, how did the video go from Rihanna dancing under a cool display of sparks falling down alongside her backup dancers, to this strange image? You may have immediately noticed that something strange is going on in this frame. Why would Rihanna suddenly think, "hey guys, you know what we really need to add to this video about a love song? A giant silver triangle! And then I'll coat my entire self in silver paint and do some bizarre back-breaking poses. THAT's what this video needs." I'm well aware that Rihanna didn't direct this video or even write the song. She's just a pawn that the conglomerates who OWN her image are using to spread their agenda. If you haven't already noticed, the image clearly depicts the Baphomet AND is flashed on the screen for only a split-second. NOT ONLY THAT, but her pose right there is anatomically impossible, her neck would have to be about 11 inches long to reach that low and the visibility of both her back and chest muscles corroborate this fact. This image was digitally edited to look this way.

gaga3ld4.gif

roca.jpg

jayz.jpg

paramore-3-paramore-8832766-1280-800.jpg

itsdroc.jpg

Ask yourself what's going on here. Are these artists all just biting each other's style?

google-all-seeing-eye.jpg

Maybe...?

As I mentioned before, it's not just the music industry. You can even find Masonic symbolism in the new blockbuster video game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, a game I love dearly and consider to be the greatest online shooter ever. They wouldn't bother putting their images in sh*tty games, because no one would play them, and it would be a waste of energy. Before the game's release, it was expected to shatter gaming sales records. Don't you think that would catch the attention of many powerful businessmen, who we can agree are not the most trustworthy bunch, Satanic or not? Maybe it was just a coincedence that some of the prestige icons (which represent the ranks that are ABOVE the highest rank you can gain in the military) are blatant Masonic logos (http://upbattle.com/705) or that the SitRep perk icon, which allows you to detect enemy explosives, and avoid harm through the power of illumination, is the illuminated Eye of Horus pyramid. Not to mention the EMBLEM that gamers can unlock and wear, which is of the same icon.

I could go on for days here, I won't even get into Tupac rapping directly about the Illuminati and resisting their temptation, followed by his unsolved murder in front of several people on the Vegas strip. I won't even get into Michael Jackson's role in the Masonic agenda and how his unsolved death is directly related to that, or how his accused killer is shown in pictures decked out in Masonic gear. Or how Jay-Z's label is named after a well-known Freemason. But listen, I'm NOT SAYING that we should all boycott Roc-a-fella, it's affiliates, or ANY artists mentioned in this thread. I'm NOT saying that if you listen to mainstream music, you will inevitably begin to worship Satan. And I'm definitely not saying you shouldn't hit me up on Xbox Live so we can pop some heads on COD: MW2.

No, I don't believe that Barack is the anti-christ or that the first moon landing was filmed in some basement. No, I don't think that Area 51 contains aliens or UFO aircraft and I don't think that my phone is constantly under government surveillance. But surely someone will come into this thread calling me a "tin foil hat" or something because of the EVIDENCE that I've presented here. Am I asking any of you to delete all mainstream music from your hard drives and start a revolution against the New World Order? NO... I'm simply asking that you all become more aware of the symbolism that your brain is downloading whenever you watch or listen to something media-related.

One might say, if these secret societies are so secret then why would they put all these symbols everywhere and reveal themselves? When you're subliminally exposed to something, you become more accustomed to it, it's why advertising and marketing works. And they believe that making the public accustomed to Satanic symbolism will desensitize them to the point that they accept it as something normal and cool. Whether or not this actually works, I believe, depends on the intelligence, will, and genetics of the individual. I've been watching TV and listening to mainstream music my whole life and I can still spot this bullsh*t when I see it.

No I don't believe some rich record executives told Rihanna "Oh by the way, we're all Illuminati members, and we want you to put this occult imagery in your video in an effort to desensitize and brainwash the public. You're down right?" These people aren't stupid either. They hire their own programmers, engineers, and directors who are aware of the agenda and Rihanna may not even know WTF is going on.

Additional content for Part 2

You probably noticed how I mentioned Lady Gaga earlier. A lot of people only target Jay-Z or Rihanna as being the main source of the industry's Satanic imagery, but in my opinion Gaga is the most blatant puppet of them all. Most people have no idea that her lyrics and videos are on some straight Marilyn Manson sh*t (not dissing him, or Gaga for that matter, if you like to worship Satan, by all means go for it. I'm just pointing some things out for those who didn't notice).

You only need to look at a couple of Lady Gaga pictures or videos to notice that she is constantly hiding one of her eyes. Most people will simply interpret this as ”a cool thing to do” or a “fashion statement”. Those who have passed the 101 of Illuminati symbolism know that the All-Seeing Eye is probably its most recognizable symbol. The gesture of hiding one eye, usually the left one, goes way back in occult orders. Here’s an explanation of the origin of the Eye of Horus.

Horus, the sun of Osiris and Isis was called ‘Horus who rules with two eyes’. His right eye was white and represented the sun: his left eye was black and represented the moon. According to the myth, Horus lost his left eye to his evil brother, Seth, who he fought to avenge Seth’s murder of Osiris. Seth tore out of the eye but lost the fight. The eye was reassembled by magic, by Thoth, the god of writing, the moon and magic. Horus presented his eye to Osiris, who experienced rebirth in the underworld.

-Dictionary of the Occult
09_h.jpg

Just-Dance-Lady-Gaga-ft-Colby-Odonis.jpg

gaga3ld4.gif

ladygagahills.jpeg

LadyGaga-PokerFace.jpg

gaga2.png

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for a moment though, let's just say she really DOES think this relentless one-eye imagery is just a cool fashion statement. I'd like to see any skeptic explain WTF is going on in the video for "Bad Romance." For those who haven't seen it, I will give you a description: Gaga wakes up in some kind of sleeping chamber.
gaagchrist1.jpg

Which only HAPPENS to be marked with an anti-Christian message creating a not-so-subliminal unconscious association. Also it's funny how rock/pop stars always outright diss Christianity, but if that said "MONSTER" with the Islam logo, that would just be "offensive." Even though any problem she has with Christianity, she is sure to have with Islam. If she doesn't like homosexual oppression, she would hate Islam too, etc. Just an interesting observation.

If you look back at her past works, the main message of her music is that she is willing to do anything, even sacrifice herself, to obtain fame. The video continues in the same vein by depicting Gaga as a willing victim in the music industry’s shady inner-workings. She wants to live a Bad Romance with the abusive, cruel and satanic music industry. She’s aware of all of its flaws but she still desires to be part of it more than anything else. She is a Fame Monster…she feeds off of fame…she enjoys being famous…if she is not famous, she’ll die or something…you get the picture. At face value, the song lyrics seem to be about her wanting to get “banged” by a kind of psychopath, but the video reveals that the psychopath is in fact the music industry.

It is obvious that the whole concept of the video is a huge allegory for the reality of fame. She plays the role of a mind-controlled and drugged sex slave who is prepared to get auctioned to members of the Russian mafia (interesting how Rihanna's new video also had Russian mafia members). Throughout the video, there is a back and forth between her being forced to go through with her duties as a slave and her willingness to go through with them. She is then forced to drink some vodka, which is in fact an MTV-friendly substitute for drugs. Mind controlled sex slaves are heavily drugged to numb their thoughts and make them easy to manipulate.

Gaga is then undressed and forced to perform in front of a bunch of men. Those mafioso can represent the Illuminati, the dark force ruling the music industry. The masks represent their hidden nature. Each individual represents a record company, and they are bidding to see who will sign her. Gaga seems to be well aware of what is happening and she chooses to charm a particular guy, who seems to have what she wants. The masked man seems to enjoy what is happening to him and bids to obtain her.

Gaga is then required to fulfill her duties as a sex slave by…you’ve guessed it… having sex with the winning bidder. So she proceeds into a very symbolic room.

As she walks into the room and the winning Mafia member is waiting on the bed and ready to bang her, you see this image as she heads to the bed:
gaag61.jpg

Her hands are strategically placed under the horned heads of Baphomet. Immediately after, a FIRE ignites the room.
gaag7.jpg

The final scene shows Gaga lying in bed with the burned skeleton of the Russian mafiosi.
gaag9.jpg

Notice how everything is burnt except the two gazelle heads. The real “intercourse” happened between Gaga and Baphomet. The guy was a tool, a middle-man who was sacrificed in the process of Gaga’s initiation.

So Gaga basically went through the steps a mega-pop star has to go through in order to “make it big” in the music industry. She ultimately got what she wanted and apparently played the game on her own terms. Let’s see how that works out for her.

Again, the point of this thread is not to tell anyone what is RIGHT or WRONG. I respect anyone's right to worship Satan if they want to. I'm not saying you should stop listening to any of these artists. Choose your own path to "enlightenment" and don't let me convince you what that is. I'm just pointing out the obvious symbolism going on in the music industry for those who didn't notice. Because this symbolism may or not be affecting our goals and thoughts as producers.

To close out the thread, I'll leave you with some other people's opinion on this subject, people who are in fact signed to major labels and have spoken out publicly about this - Tiffany Evans and Omarion.

tiffanyevans.jpg

“Russian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!

You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murder deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprised. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.”
- Tiffany Evans

Of course I'm predicting all most of you will have to say about her comments will be money or success related, just as you've been programmed to think. "Man she needs to worry about getting her own damn self on the billboard charts before talking about someone as successful as Rihanna!" :rolleyes:

Omarion300.jpg

“I don’t personally know Rihanna’s beliefs but I think there’s a very dark and very sinister part of the entertainment business and I think it’s very visible,” he said. “This is something that a lot of people don’t look at [but for example] Michael Jackson used to be a Jehovah’s Witness and I remember hearing that he wanted to separate from the religion — and this was during the time that he was doing ‘Thriller’ [which ended up being] his biggest album.”

“Fast forward to now,” Omarion continued, “[and] it really made me think that there is a [time as an artist] where there’s going to be a choice. The [entertainment] world [dictates] that you have to be with three or four women, or do this in order to get that [and] I think it’s really interesting. With God and the industry, it’s really dark. The dark side is having to get in, there’s a certain submission you need to have. Just like a gang [initiation], so to speak. You might have to do something against your moral code. I’m not saying that it’s always this way, but when you’re someone that is young and you’re coming up in the industry and you really don’t have a grip on your morals it can be very dark. The game is just about over saturation.

“I don’t know if Rihanna [has fallen victim to those pressures]. I’ve never really heard her speak about it,” he said. “I hope that she doesn’t believe in that stuff and I don’t think that she does, but I don’t know. It’s not just been a Rihanna thing, [there's has been religious speculation] about a lot of artists.”
- Omarion.

Discuss.

Last edited:
It wasn't unfairly closed. Our site is currently overbloated with conspiracies. If you feel you have a message, it has been delivered. You can add a link to the old thread when a question in relation is adressed. There are other threads on the subject that can be posted in if you feel the need to add more.

Y'all keep making me out to be a tyrant mod when I'm the most lenient one and see where it get's you.

If I was unfairly closing and trying to hide sh*t i could make words like illuminati and satanism into words like L-I-M-E-W-I-R-E and Z-S-H-A-R-E. I don't have time to babysit grown men. These threads always end with an inbox full of complaints to close them anyway.

Wanna do something about it? Become a mod and regulate the conspiracy threads, convince another mod to regulate conspiracy threads, whoever choses to has my permission to reopen whatever they see fit. It's not my job to regulate conspiracy threads, i chose to and got sh*t from members who don't want them here. Now I close them and y'all act like I'm working for the enemy. F**k you, your stupid beleifs and satan and all his followers. Just so you know exactly where I stand, none of you have control over my thoughts and life.

I'll leave your post so anyone who may need to figure out "how to think for themselves" from someone elses half assed research can.

Don't open another thread like this, I will ban you and don't want to. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back