Danja and Timbaland BEEF???!!!

T.R.O.N.

20-20 Sonic Vision..
Whats up FP fam? Bin checking the board for the last few days, hoping someone would bring this up.. Apparently Danja & Timbo are no longer on good terms!!

Got the info from "thetimbalandbuzz.com", Anyone know if this is true??!!

Was really looking 4wrd 2 SV II, but without Danja.. Dunno.

Thoughts?

http://www.soundclick.com/thetron

I'm not even gonna read it yet ... I'm just gonna say! Oh Damn! Let's see who needs who..... and if talent really matters when you ... "Let it Burn"!!!!

WOW. I was waiting on this. Timbo's ego is too big, that's why Scott dipped on him too.

WizzDumb is goin' to feel it if he blows up, he'll do the samething.

Okay I read .... man! Smh @ Twitter. That's just a portal for some more bytchassness. So the rumor is that Danja is broke, his lawyer got him bucked to get more money out of Timbo in turn messing up his relationship with Tim and that long money.... meanwhile lawyer ran out the back door cause he got his and ain't gave a damn about no Danja in the frist place.

So, if I got everything right.... this is about money and pride....
I hope I got this wrong....cause it's not making any sense ...so far to me.
Niggas need to huge and make up.

WizzDumb is goin' to feel it if he blows up

Yo Wizz Dumb is all over that guy Mike Daddy's Twitter.... every other word is Wizz Dumb. He pegs him to take Danjas place. So this might be a good look for Wizz ... one less person in Tim's camp to fight for a placement.

Personally I find Timbaland's music more enjoyable than Danja's (their solo works) but Timbaland and Danja collabo's were bawse.

lol. Twitter makes it all public don't it?

LMAO... look before this get out of hand... I went to Mike Daddy's Twitter and I piece together a bunch of comments he made... What I wrote above is my interpretation of what I read. Plus it's coming from a 3rd person source .... shh maybe fourth person .....

So take it with a grain of salt ...

I like how people on twitter actually gain self confidence by having people follow them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
They're the best when they're together! This can't be! They gotta make up! PAUSE

Last edited:
I'm posting this cause I read 51 blog comment.... many of them were about Wizz Dumb ... Love and Hate....

Seems like if Danga and Tim parts ways, Tim has a list of co-producer to choose from.

Back