Cops to Suspect: "Let me see your grill"

those guys just thought they were pull outs.

that, or they were tryin out some CIA methods.

Only in Tacoma!! I love this city more and more everyday, haha...

I don't mess around in Tacoma.

... anymore. Tacoma seems like the South because of all of the displaced military guys.

I used to live in Tacoma. One time these Crips tried to jump us at a club... we were just too deep... I guess you can say... we were an Army. When my potna broke out that strap, them fools ran like roaches. That dude told his potna "I heard one of them say phugg the Crips..." Nobody had said anything though, he just wanted to start something.

We were at the Golden Mum on Bridgeport where the girls have to weigh 400lbs to get in. There was nowhere else to go and drink on weeknights.

Last edited by a moderator:
j-traxx said:
rome > charlie murphy.

When you get to go to a city where nobody knows you... you get to do things you wouldn't do if you were around people that knew you. So anything goes... you just have to be careful and know when to scram.

Those guys were young Crips, couldn't even get in the club. Parkin' lot pimpin' and bored and jealous that we were trying to do something positive with our lives.

Half of the building used to roll out together, there was never going to be anyone deeper than us.

Oh, except this one night this dude came to the club to beat down whoever was messing with his wife. He was WHUPPIN' AZZ! It looked like Evander Holyfield was just standing there knocking dudes out... after awhile... nobody ran up on him. They though they could swarm him but it wasn't happening. Dude was slamming people on tables, droppin' elbows, supplexin' fools, it was wild. Then he came to our building after the club and his woman was with him and she had told him that one of the guys she was seeing stayed in our building. The dude that was messing around with her looked out the window and saw that dude and said "Damn! It's the dude from the club!" He sent somebody in to get my friend and we went out there to check the atmosphere and asked dude "You ain't gon try to fight or nothing are you?" He said "No, I just want to talk to him and tell him to leave my wife alone" We went in and told my friend that the dude wanted to talk, he said okay and unscrewed half of his pool stick and stuck it down the leg of his sweat pants... just in case. He got out there and we went with him and that dudes wife was standing there and the guy asked her "So this is the guy?" she said "Yeah," Holyfield said "Look man, I just want to tell you to leave my wife alone, I really don't want any problems." What did my dumb ass friend do but try to talk trash to Holyfield... Holyfield grabbed my friend and slammed him on the wall by the throat and this other dude we knew ran up on Holyfield with a knife and Holyfields wife started crying and screaming "You said you wasn't going to fight!" Holyfield took the knife from dude and dropped him.... We ran... so that's all I saw.

Richard Pryor said there's nothing wrong with running.

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:

When you get to go to a city where nobody knows you... you get to do things you wouldn't do if you were around people that knew you. So anything goes... you just have to be careful and know when to scram.

Those guys were young Crips, couldn't even get in the club. Parkin' lot pimpin' and bored and jealous that we were trying to do something positive with our lives.

Half of the building used to roll out together, there was never going to be anyone deeper than us.

Oh, except this one night this dude came to the club to beat down whoever was messing with his wife. He was WHUPPIN' AZZ! It looked like Evander Holyfield was just standing there knocking dudes out... after awhile... nobody ran up on him. They though they could swarm him but it wasn't happening. Dude was slamming people on tables, droppin' elbows, supplexin' fools, it was wild. Then he came to our building after the club and his woman was with him and she had told him that one of the guys she was seeing stayed in our building. The dude that was messing around with her looked out the window and saw that dude and said "Damn! It's the dude from the club!" He sent somebody in to get my friend and we went out there to check the atmosphere and asked dude "You ain't gon try to fight or nothing are you?" He said "No, I just want to talk to him and tell him to leave my wife alone" We went in and told my friend that the dude wanted to talk, he said okay and unscrewed half of his pool stick and stuck it down the leg of his sweat pants... just in case. He got out there and we went with him and that dudes wife was standing there and the guy asked her "So this is the guy?" she said "Yeah," Holyfield said "Look man, I just want to tell you to leave my wife alone, I really don't want any problems." What did my dumb ass friend do but try to talk trash to Holyfield... Holyfield grabbed my friend and slammed him on the wall by the throat and this other dude we knew ran up on Holyfield with a knife and Holyfields wife started crying and screaming "You said you wasn't going to fight!" Holyfield took the knife from dude and dropped him.... We ran... so that's all I saw.

holyfield??? sounds mo like batman to me.....or jackie chan

Mattnificent said:

holyfield??? sounds mo like batman to me.....or jackie chan

He was built and looked like Evander Holyfield. I guess he took her out that night to point out everybody she had been messing around with. When you have to go to the field in the Army... you have to make sure you have your woman in check because a lot of cheating goes down when the guys are away. He had about 4 or 5 fights and his clothes were still clean. Some dudes tried to come to their buddies aid... but to no avail.

One man gang.

Back