Cold 187 is the most slept on producer of all time

S

sneek

aka big hutch. he produced a couple classics that average hip hop head never heard

Yeah...

Hutch aint no joke...
Dr. Dre stole some DX-7 leads from Hutch when he did the first NWA project. I think they were working out of the same studio at the time and Ruthless was going to put the first Above The Law record out. But like everyone that dose biz with Dre they just got robbed and when on thier way.

Hutch has done more than a couple of classics. Above The Law's first 3 albums were hands-down classics. LEGENDS was incredible too.

Cold 187um's got some of the best synth beats in Hip Hop history, no question.

yeah hutch is amazing. Above the law is one of my favourite groups of all time. Lyricly theyre not that great but the whole vibe you get of the above the law albums is just tight. Hutch has some real creative & original beats.

By the way according to the website abvdlaw.com theyre gonna release an album sometime soon.

"100 Spokes"... the remix version, thats gotta be one of my favorite songs of all time...
"Living like hustlaz" too, I'm pretty sure Dre made that one.
Their style has changed so much...

Pengh said:
"100 Spokes"... the remix version, thats gotta be one of my favorite songs of all time...
"Living like hustlaz" too, I'm pretty sure Dre made that one.
Their style has changed so much...

dre just did the drums and the mixing on that album. The only album dre produced completely by himself was the D.O.C. - no one can do it better.

That 2nd KoKane album, Uncle Sams Curse and Executive Decisions- dangerously slept on.

Ant Good from the Hood. O'Cliff all day and night.

Back