Circus Sounds

theonlybman

Does anyone know where I can get sounds from a circus? You know like an evil clown laugh, maybe some kids laughing, and anything else you can think of.

I have a circus sounds record, I would copy some **** for you but I won't be back home until the 30th.

If you can wait a few weeks I may be able to, if not, cop one on gemm or ebay. Or go digging.

theonlybman said:
Does anyone know where I can get sounds from a circus? You know like an evil clown laugh, maybe some kids laughing, and anything else you can think of.

Don't do it to yourself!!!!! i mean some people can pull it off check out Ludacris....Screwed up

This is beyond out of the box, I really don't even think this is going to be rap.(Cause it's in 3/4). It's really experimental, but if I do it right it will be pretty good.

^^^^^^

you-not-funny.jpg.w300h201.jpg

Thanks Man that site really helped. Has anyone ever played the game Legend of Zelda. Well you know the Song of Storms that you learn from the dude in the spinning weather thing. Well I just wanted to say it's some pretty sweet backround music.

Back