Chris Brown Wears PINK LIPSTICK In New Video!! (The F*CK Is Going On In R&B)

You realize when they shoot videos, movies, ect. the person behind screen(woman or man)has to go thru makeup? If you had a career in the direction of Wu tang Clan or Mobb Deep, you may not have this experience, but I'm shure even Nelly, Eminem, and 50 cent have been in a makeup chair before a video or 2.

Sam Jackson definetly has. I doubt that's as much "lipstick" as it is saturation of the shot to bring colors out or his lips just being red, but who knows. If it is, that's on him. Not sure what really makes some of this stuff news nowadays.

Yep, Here is a vid with K-CI gettin freshened up.
no pink lips though, I think the first time i seen a real r&b person with that pink lips stuff was NE-YO.
Not even dru-hill lol

3:01 mark

Last edited:
check the 80's out dudes with long hair and makeup
and getting all the chicks

but hey ...it's only entertainment?????????????????RIGHT???????????????????????????????????????????????????//

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

In the 80's it was understood. But know everything is so warped and I think that is why people can't tell
what's what anymore.
They know what they are doing to todays youth.

Prince wore makeup back in the day.
The world was still in a place of innocence as far the general public goes back then too though.

One thing I do see is more guys are defending this than women online.

They ain't haven't it ..weird.

Just do your music and shut up
is the coward way out of dealing with anything.

Last edited:
Beating women and wearing lipstick, and still getting a co-sign.

I can't **** with this generation anymore.

Ya... and it does look like saturation bleed. If you look at the background, it goes with the shot.

You realize when they shoot videos, movies, ect. the person behind screen(woman or man)has to go thru makeup? If you had a career in the direction of Wu tang Clan or Mobb Deep, you may not have this experience, but I'm shure even Nelly, Eminem, and 50 cent have been in a makeup chair before a video or 2.

Sam Jackson definetly has. I doubt that's as much "lipstick" as it is saturation of the shot to bring colors out or his lips just being red, but who knows. If it is, that's on him. Not sure what really makes some of this stuff news nowadays.

Back