CHIEF KEEF Gets TOO HIGH to Explain His Lyrics on RAP GENIUS(LOL)

These are black people's role models, no wonder why blacks make up the majority in prisons. But hey go blame the white man for everything, instead of fixing yourselves. if the parents(might aswell say mothers because the fathers are usually in the wind) don't motivate their kids for education, then how do they expect them to get out of the 'hood'? When there are no roles models in the family then rappers like chief keef become the role models, so that the kid can end up in slave in prison, while someone profits from them.

When did black people look up to Chief Keef? You think blacks are in prisons because they look up to Chief Keef? I notice you said "But hey go blame the white man for everything, instead of fixing yourselves" instead of "ourselves" does that mean you aren't black?

1. Nonviolent offenders accounted for 77 percent of the growth intake in our state and federal prisons between 1978 and 1996. The primary reason for such increase is the "war on drugs" along with the mandatory minimums and sentencing guidelines that more severely punish those involved with crack cocaine.

2. On April 17, 1986, the Reagan Administration released a three page report acknowledging that there were some Contra-cocaine connections in 1984 and 1985, arguing that these connections occurred at a time when the rebels were "particularly hard pressed for financial support" because U.S. aid had been cut off.

3. A particular fact that those giving the side eye to the American welfare system often trot out is that in 1890, married couples headed 80 percent of all black households. The figure held constant over the next seven decades, through 1960. However, by 1970 -- after President Lyndon B. Johnson established social reforms like WIC (the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children), food stamps, Medicaid and public-housing projects -- black families with mothers and fathers at home had fallen to 64 percent. Black two-parent homes continued to plummet over the next 20 years, hitting 38 percent in 1990, where it has since remained.

This is deeper than rap

When did black people look up to Chief Keef? You think blacks are in prisons because they look up to Chief Keef? I notice you said "But hey go blame the white man for everything, instead of fixing yourselves" instead of "ourselves" does that mean you aren't black?

1. Nonviolent offenders accounted for 77 percent of the growth intake in our state and federal prisons between 1978 and 1996. The primary reason for such increase is the "war on drugs" along with the mandatory minimums and sentencing guidelines that more severely punish those involved with crack cocaine.

2. On April 17, 1986, the Reagan Administration released a three page report acknowledging that there were some Contra-cocaine connections in 1984 and 1985, arguing that these connections occurred at a time when the rebels were "particularly hard pressed for financial support" because U.S. aid had been cut off.

3. A particular fact that those giving the side eye to the American welfare system often trot out is that in 1890, married couples headed 80 percent of all black households. The figure held constant over the next seven decades, through 1960. However, by 1970 -- after President Lyndon B. Johnson established social reforms like WIC (the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children), food stamps, Medicaid and public-housing projects -- black families with mothers and fathers at home had fallen to 64 percent. Black two-parent homes continued to plummet over the next 20 years, hitting 38 percent in 1990, where it has since remained.

This is deeper than rap

You can lay out as many facts as you want, dude is never gonna get it. Trust me, I tried.

This is deeper than rap
what does my race matter? An analysis doesn't lose credibility because of race. Notice I report every race in third person so there is no bias and I stay impartial.

1. So why do blacks get more involved in drugs compared to whites? If it's a war on drugs then it's not out to get blacks only, yet they are the majority. No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing the selling it.

2. Well rebels are very different to my point. Blacks have the same opportunities as whites so they shouldn't rely on financial support.

3. Why would welfare, which was for both whites and blacks, cause single parent families to be rampant among black families?

The point is in USA blacks get the same opportunities as whites and there is nothing (Laws or regulations) that stops blacks from getting out of that hood mentality. Instead when to you are ambitious you are labeled a 'uncle tom', like it's a bad thing to want to progress. There is no reason you listed that didn't affect both blacks and whites, so why is it that the white fathers stay with their kids? even after those reforms.

what does my race matter? An analysis doesn't lose credibility because of race. Notice I report every race in third person so there is no bias and I stay impartial.

1. So why do blacks get more involved in drugs compared to whites? If it's a war on drugs then it's not out to get blacks only, yet they are the majority. No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing the selling it.

2. Well rebels are very different to my point. Blacks have the same opportunities as whites so they shouldn't rely on financial support.

3. Why would welfare, which was for both whites and blacks, cause single parent families to be rampant among black families?

The point is in USA blacks get the same opportunities as whites and there is nothing (Laws or regulations) that stops blacks from getting out of that hood mentality. Instead when to you are ambitious you are labeled a 'uncle tom', like it's a bad thing to want to progress. There is no reason you listed that didn't affect both blacks and whites, so why is it that the white fathers stay with their kids? even after those reforms.

Actually, blacks don't get the same opportunity as whites, generally. Whites get more opportunities than anyone in this entire country. It's a mixture of population/ cultural bias and prejudice.

White people are crazy involved in drugs. Black folks aren't dealing a shitload of coke. Crack usage is waaaaaay down and everyone sells weed. It's about being poor. More black folks are poor and have illegal jobs. Latinos also.

Answering Q #3:

Single mothers get free shit. I was homeless with my dad and couldn't get a shelter as a kid. Programs have been like that for years.

When I was a teenager I used to get annoyed at black people who always said that blacks didn't have it fair...then I moved to L.A.... Nobody has it fair, but man, institutionalized racism is real and is perhaps the greatest f--ked up idea in history

Dude looked fine. Everyone around him was gone like he smoked them out. Problem is...dude couldn't read well enough to recognize his own lyrics(hope I'm wrong?) Even if I'm right, he did pretty good for himself, I respect it.

1. Most drugs are sold to people in poor neighborhoods. Most people in poor neighborhoods are minorities. The reason why most people in poor neighborhoods are minorities is because of years of racial discrimination and denied advancement. I'll admit racial discrimination isn't as bad as it once was, but we are still feeling the effects it's had on us.

2. A simple way to disprove this is to look at the school system and notice the difference between schools in poorer neighborhoods and those in more well off neighborhoods. In the poorer neighborhoods emphasis is put on passing the AYP and not on applying information taught in school to real life situations. Funding for extracurricular programs, and gifted programs are cut. And there's an overall disconnect between the educators and the students they teach.(trust me I see this first hand with my job) The school facilities themselves are lacking. It's not uncommon to see schools in poor neighborhoods without gymnasiums, cafeterias, heat in the winter time and up to date repairs.

3. I don't believe welfare is responsible for single parent households. It's more likely the high jailing rates of black men and how crimes more often done by poorer folks get more time. An example of this would be how an equal amount of crack and cocaine gets different prison sentences. Crack which is more often found in poorer neighborhoods gets you 10x as much prison time as an equal amount of coke does.

Key thing is we really don't have the same opportunities as white people right now. I will say that we have better opportunities then ever before, but we still have a long ways to go until things are up to the point where we have equal opportunities.

please.. just stop talking.

just off your welfare commnet alone i know you have no clue what youre talking about. Leave the race relations and analysis alone. make good music, and worry about you and yours. Please, im begging you. I'm all for black folks going out and getting it, and im all for empowerment of self and never letting anybody stop you.

but please.. just stop talking

please.. just stop talking.

just off your welfare commnet alone i know you have no clue what youre talking about. Leave the race relations and analysis alone. make good music, and worry about you and yours. Please, im begging you. I'm all for black folks going out and getting it, and im all for empowerment of self and never letting anybody stop you.

but please.. just stop talking

Welfare is available to both whites and blacks, so why don't I see white fathers running from their kids like the blacks? As said before there is nothing holding back blacks, everything listed has also effected whites yet they can continue progressing positively.

Welfare is available to both whites and blacks, so why don't I see white fathers running from their kids like the blacks? As said before there is nothing holding back blacks, everything listed has also effected whites yet they can continue progressing positively.

you clearly dont know a lot of people then, you dont get it. Do your research and read some books about poverty in america.

and what does welfare have to do with fathers leaving their kids behind. There are full families that are on welfare both black and white like you said. There are white people struggling too. Man just stop. This isnt your thing. just go make music man

you clearly dont know a lot of people then, you dont get it. Do your research and read some books about poverty in america.

and what does welfare have to do with fathers leaving their kids behind. There are full families that are on welfare both black and white like you said. There are white people struggling too. Man just stop. This isnt your thing. just go make music man

I didn't say that, but the other guy was implying that welfare for single mothers is the reason why black father run away. Who are you to judge who can comment on this issue or who can't? Do you have a PHD in human behavioral analysis or something that makes you more knowledgeable than me? The facts are there my friend, blacks and whites are both governed by the same laws, regulation yet the blacks continue to go in prison more than the majority in the population. As usual people like hiding from the truth and pretend everything is fine without realizing that to fix a problem you have to acknowledge the problem.

Last edited:
I didn't say that, but the other guy was implying that welfare for single mothers is the reason why black father run away. Who are you to judge who can comment on this issue or who can't? Do you have a PHD in human behavioral analysis or something that makes you more knowledgeable than me? The facts are there my friend, blacks and whites are both governed by the same laws, regulation yet the blacks continue to go in prison more than the majority in the population. As usual people like hiding from the truth and pretend everything is fine without realizing that to fix a problem you have to acknowledge the problem.

no i dont, which is why im not making sweeping comments like you. I know i dont know everything about the subject so i keep my thoughts and opinions within check. I suggest you do the same.

just because we all live under the same laws doesnt mean that there is not an underlying meaning behind them. Look at the war on terrorism and all the changes that were taken effect that were directly taking effects on minorities, especially of middle eastern descent at the time.

theres documentaries, articles, reports, lectures and all types of things out there. I suggest you watch a good chunk of them and we can have this real discussion somewhere else.

I was an athlete in school. Just because i had the same rulebook as every other student doesnt mean i got treated like every other student. I was clearly favored and rules were bent to keep me playing and on the team. Classes i shouldve failed, i passed. Tests were taken in study hall with the textbooks. I had 3-4 study halls a day, and had people writing my papers for me.

theres more white people here than black people in america. So if everybody is doing the same things, under the same laws with the same regulation within the same ratio. it would only be logical that there would be at least as many whites in prison as blacks correct? i mean theres more of them here in America correct?

nobody is saying theres not a problem, but acknowledge the real problem and not the surface level. Its a lot more psychological and internal than external.

Last edited:
what do you guys think of this video?

He is right. The white families still have both parent taking care of their kids, while black's are just mothers expected to do both go to work (that is assuming they work and not just collecting welfare) and rising the kid while the father is in the wind. As he said it leads to kids going to prison, as the kids don't feel loved and feel like they were a mistake. I know the black community like blaming anyone but themselves e.g. if a black person kills a black person= no up roar, but a white person kills a black person= uproar. Acknowledged the problem to fix it, hiding a problem doesn't fix anything, instead of blaming others.

Last edited:

Care to back up that statement with some proof?

You're a ****ing idiot.

Care to back up that statement with some proof?
Link
Link 2

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

You're a ****ing idiot.

Yep the guy resorting to cursing is calling me an idiot right? as if you are more mature.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

cosign..........there's white guys that work in a corporate office that use & sell drugs...........and you would have never guessed it

they're just under the radar
Selling drugs is more rampant amongst black that now they complain about unfair imprisonment like here(Link). They don't realize that they won't change the laws just because blacks, for some, reason can't follow them.

Back