Check out Steve storch(scott storch's son) beats

Yeh they do sound like some early 2000's stuff lol. But his dad will teach him , he'll get better.

Last edited:
He needs to find his own lane so his dad can start biting his style and eventually hire him as a ghostwriter. I need to teach my Lil niece and nephew to produce so I can bite their style then have them ghostwrite beats for me.

Yup he look just like his daddy lol...Beats though?...he gotta ways but he'll be straight.

Dude is garbage.

what do you believe is the hottest beat on your site
I listen to pistol whisper and thought it good
and at the same level as Steve Storch
I'm not dissing I like your beat alot as well as his
but it comes down to when vocals are added to instrumentals
alot of beats Tupac rapped on ppl would called straight up garbage but he did start to get
so-called "top-notch" production at deathrow..
what your thoughts on this sir

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Hi guys, steve messaged me and asked me if I could share this with you guys

Philasophy91 said:
How are you. I came across your page by random. Noticed all the critics on the page. I just wanted to see if you could do me a favor by posting this for everyone to see:

"What's going on everyone. The name is Steve Bellido. Or the Jewish guy's son lmao. You guys are all right! These are all very much dated. Probably because they were made in 2005, when I was 14. Haha. My boy via Twitter @BarbsBMG created a hotnewhiphip page and posted those old beats to test the waters a bit. For the record, I have the upmost respect for my father, but he hasn't and probably won't teach me anything to be quite honest. I wasn't born having both parents as a luxury. Didn't meet the guy until I was 13. I'm not going to sit here and right a biography. But long story short, if it were up to me, I would never front off his name. But at the end of the day, people who have been there with me since I was sharing a bed in a one bedroom apartment with my mom in Philly, know what's best for me, and know that I know that money isn't everything. I will continue to do what I do just like everybody else. Shit, I'm just a regular ass kid trying to make it. I will be posting some recent work of mine soon. Thank you critics! :D

Feel free to contact me:

Steve Bellido | Facebook
Steve Storch (@RealSteveStorch) on Twitter

God bless. "

Again, it would be greatly appreciated. Add me if you want.

Hi guys, steve messaged me and asked me if I could share this with you guys

so he's naturally talented

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

honestly he would be a fool not to use his father's last name. . .

pretty sure his management feels the same way.

I can tell dude has potential. First track is absolute garbage but the other two show some potential for sure.

Dated and shitty sound selection but that will come with more experience.

Back