Chapelle Show

J

jazzy655

There has never been a show, that has made me laugh HALF as much as Chapelle's Show. The only thing I don't like about it is the performances at the end, where it's kinda like an Uncut music video or something.
That show has made the two quotes of the year for me. "I'm Rick James B*tch!" and "Charlie Murphy!!" haha
classic

Yeah,the Chapelle show is funny as hell!!!But my favorite show is the one were he was acting like R.kelly and he song a song called I wanna piss on you.lol classic comedy!!!!

yeah he said r kelly was all mad when he saw him. STOP PISSING ON PEOPLE THEN MAN!! thats not nice :mad:

Dave Chappelle said R.kelly was mad at him?...where you hear him say that at??....If I was him and R.kelly would came up to me all mad and sh*t I would've laughed my ass off!!!!

last seasons DVD's come out tomorrow. I'll be at target gettin em as soon as I get off of work.

Dave said that he say r. kelly somewhere and he was like, "how you gonna make a video about peeing on somebody??" and dave was like, "N*gga how YOU gonna make a video about peeing on somebody!" had me rollin'...

jazzy655 said:
Dave said that he say r. kelly somewhere and he was like, "how you gonna make a video about peeing on somebody??" and dave was like, "N*gga how YOU gonna make a video about peeing on somebody!" had me rollin'...

lol :D

not really hip hop related but LOL it is the funniest show in existence :p thet prince story was the funniest thing i've ever seen on tv. "GAME"

"I'm Rick James B!tch"

Mannnn, I said that line to so many female last week I'm ashamed of myself.

That’s my favorite line of the year so far...

dirtymike said:
"I'm Rick James B!tch"

Mannnn, I said that line to so many female last week I'm ashamed of myself.

That’s my favorite line of the year so far...

co-sign i said that sh!t and actually pick up a broad. Chappelle Show = GOAT

I remember that Grand Theft Auto Skit he did sh!t had me rolling

like i said, classic, i crack up just thinking about that show, all of my co-workers think i'm crazy because i just start laughing out of nowhere

The show is too short though...30 minutes is just not enough. Every time its over I'm like....damn I gotta wait another week!

nah the funniest skit was the blind white supremist. dave gonna be moved to HBO soon but "I'm Rick James *****" is a classic line boys crazy as hell.

Chappelle's Show and Family Guy are the greatest comedies ever.

j-traxx said:
not really hip hop related but LOL it is the funniest show in existence :p thet prince story was the funniest thing i've ever seen on tv. "GAME"

lol. that crossover was hilarious. he had me doin that sh.t all week at the rec center :D

fumacore said:
nah the funniest skit was the blind white supremist. dave gonna be moved to HBO soon but "I'm Rick James *****" is a classic line boys crazy as hell.

noo...don't leave to HBO :( no more chapelle for me.

yeah thats gonna suck if he goes to HBO. I guess it will be uncensored though. But when you think about it, when the bleep out a bad word, it's probably more funny than if they didn't bleep it. maybe it's just me...

Back