CDs a NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!

Why would some artist listen to someone's music in the streets anyway. Why would they take your CD home when they probably aren't in "music mode" when you saw them?

They have numerous avenues and resources to get music from (PMP, Twitter, agents, SOUNDCLICK!)

It's like you walking up and telling Eddie Murphy - "Hey Eddie, I got a funny joke you can use! I know you're on your way to see your grandson being born but this joke is worth it... if you miss your flight you can afford another one... hold on.... wait, wait... one second... here it comes... you ready.... Eddie are you RED DEY a ha ha ha.... let me calm down, I been waiting for this moment forever... man when you did Tyrone Green Kill My Landlord I was crying!... oh and Buckwheat singing Ouna Panona Bankaaaaa a hhhhaaa!!! and James Brown celebrity hot tub was... oh wait, here's the joke... A man walks in to bar.... and he gets KTFO! lolololololol! that's it! it's wasn't a bar you drink at, it was a steel beam! Oh my gawd, lololololololololol!!!!!"

LMAO!:D......:0....:l....waaaaiiiiiyyyt...what are you implying here?

LMAO!:D......:0....:l....waaaaiiiiiyyyt...what are you implying here?

Don't bother people unless it looks like they're in "business" mode. Think of some way to connect with them at a later time - not on the spot. Don't sit in the booth next to Drake and start rapping if he's out getting a bite to eat.

It's like any other job, you don't show up to the corporate office with a PC and sit on the steps and say "I didn't get chosen for the interview but watch how fast I can type... watch this!!!!"

The person will probably direct you to some online application website whereby you have to follow the process like everybody else.

If you are at a club or something or something dealing with their "profession" I think they would be more open to switch over to "business" mode.

But if I'm a music star and I'm at the urinal next to you - don't start beatboxing.

Last edited:
Don't bother people unless it looks like they're in "business" mode. Think of some way to connect with them at a later time - not on the spot. Don't sit in the booth next to Drake and start rapping if he's out getting a bite to eat.

It's like any other job, you don't show up to the corporate office with a PC and sit on the steps and say "I didn't get chosen for the interview but watch how fast I can type... watch this!!!!"

The person will probably direct you to some online application website whereby you have to follow the process like everybody else.

If you are at a club or something or something dealing with their "profession" I think they would be more open to switch over to "business" mode.

But if I'm a music star and I'm at the urinal next to you - don't start beatboxing.

Bruh.... Back when I was DJ'ing heavy, I had an incident like that. Got done with my set, went to take a piss, some cat walked in the bathroom, came to the urinal right next to me and proceeded to tell me he liked my set and that he had pressed up some white labels and asked if he could give me a few to play.

... I'm trying to piss out the 4 beers I've been holding since my set started and you wanna know if I want a white label??? I told him to catch me in the club later and we can speak, but I ain't talkin 'bout that shit while I'm pissin.

On some real shit, I'm trying to exchange cards with a nigga, and email him my music. That way, if the nigga tries to steal it, you have proof that the shit belonged to you and you sent it to him.

haha my bad! I was just getting a kick out of the subtlety here:

(what i should've quoted)
"oh wait, here's the joke... A man walks in to bar.... and he gets KTFO! lolololololol! that's it! it's wasn't a bar you drink at, it was a steel beam! Oh my gawd, lololololololololol!!!!!"

why would some artist listen to someone's music in the streets anyway. Why would they take your cd home when they probably aren't in "music mode" when you saw them?

in my situation ... It's better to have it then not have.. It.. I coulda been on top already.. Now im havin to wait

Back