Can you think of an example of something that slaps harder than this? (you caint)

[YouTube]VkgFNTdrHzE[/YouTube]

Seriously. I've been listening to this non-stop and everyone I showed it to has been listening to it non-stop. The new Fonzereli is certified heat. The type of album that makes you look forward to driving. I haven't had a musical experience like this in so long. I'm just trying to pass along the gift to the sleeper squad.

Who else is knockin this on FP? If not you gotta buy the Non-mp3 CD and hear it full quality in a vehicle! Like I said -- just trying to help you guys out... Day-Shift, then night-shift.

Last edited:
ya this would be tight to play in the car, not sure just listening. Cuz I'm already annoyed by it but crusin down the street with some woofers in the trunk=good times.

It's not eVen a bay area thing. I mean it is, but it's not a bay area only thing.

Like just creative ideas like this:

lightweight jammin:

[YouTube]4EX7BTWZNdc[/YouTube]

I always thought E-40 sounded like he was rapping under water. Also not feeling the beats, just not my cup-a-tea.

40 is raw...Charlie Hustle ninja! I prefer 90's 40 though. The boy has pull in the Bay..if it wasn't for him Biggie would've got literally murdered in the Bay by B-Legit's biker gang.

40 is raw...Charlie Hustle ninja! I prefer 90's 40 though. The boy has pull in the Bay..if it wasn't for him Biggie would've got literally murdered in the Bay by B-Legit's biker gang.

Yup I heard about that.. and also seen them talkin' bout it in a youtube vid.. crazy..

yep...had Biggie surrounded...called 40 for the confirmation..40 said "let'em go" in fact, he requested to speak with Biggie. In fact a lot of those East Coast rappers were saved by 40 and his affiliates...namely Biggie and Nas. Nas got jacked for his chain and JT the Bigga Figga got it back for him and I think treated him to dinner.

Last edited:
Yeah but besides all that history, I mean even E-40s last album was boring. And besides me even trying to have bay area pride, this just happens to be a good ass fukin album point blank. I wasn't even expecting it to be good I thought it was gonna be whatever and now all of a sudden, after 4 days, it's turns out to be the dopest most addictive album in a long time. It's a rare album that makes music very very fun again. Not a chore like it feels sometimes.

I wasn't even gonna check it out specifically but then a friend mentioned it and then more people mentioned it, and as soon as I heard it, I realized why people are liking it. And then everyone I recommended it to likes it too. Like, thanks for recommending that e40, it's all I've been bumping all week, or guess what I'm bumpin on the way home from work!?

So it's not just me. But I also happen to love it. But yeah the bay area does go hard. Here's another example of that too:

[YouTube]pFA3N_P802o[/YouTube]

Last edited:
yep...had Biggie surrounded...called 40 for the confirmation..40 said "let'em go" in fact, he requested to speak with Biggie. In fact a lot of those East Coast rappers were saved by 40 and his affiliates...namely Biggie and Nas. Nas got jacked for his chain and JT the Bigga Figga got it back for him and I think treated him to dinner.

What was the beef with East Coast cats?

What was the beef with East Coast cats?

That media fueled East vs West thing...got out of hand reaalll quick. Video shoots got shot up..rappers got robbed..and two were murked as a result. That's probably why the North vs South beef didn't spill over from songs only.

That media fueled East vs West thing...got out of hand reaalll quick. Video shoots got shot up..rappers got robbed..and two were murked as a result. That's probably why the North vs South beef didn't spill over from songs only.

Oh so it was in that time era. I know about the Pac vs Biggie beef, like there are people out there that don't know about it LOL.

Anybody else hear the Delay Llama in the beginning? lol.....saw this in Target while trying to buy BOB(they still out of Deluxe version) but I picked up 8Ball & MJG instead...that album slaps too.

Unimpressed

I dunno about you but my lingo usage has gone up 40% since listening to this over and over. My day to day is a lot more filled with unnecesarily creative slangs and I noticed reactions from people and it makes girls get in playful and talkative moods with me noticably more often. People will always love slangs and slick sayings.

Last edited:
I dunno about you but my lingo usage has gone up 40% since listening to this over and over. My day to day is a lot more filled with unnecesarily creative slangs and I noticed reactions from people and it makes girls get in playful and talkative moods with me noticably more often. People will always love slangs and slick sayings.
I missed Robot Sunset Extreme.... (no homo) Glad you back! I look forward to some more of your more productive threads and sense of humor.

yup heard it at a bbq this weekend, got a burn copy (sorry 40-my buddy insisted on me burning it..lol) has'nt left the deck since, dude really is goin "n" on some real life shit also.. '' and the little money i Got I earned it ,but familay I cant squezze juice out of a turnip"

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

I missed Robot Sunset Extreme.... (no homo) Glad you back! I look forward to some more of your more productive threads and sense of humor.

Co-sign.

Back