Can a white european rapper sell in the usa or

For me you killed all interest I had in what you were saying when you said,do I have to start a duo with an afroamerican spitta ? You would get eaten alive in any major market for even thinking that way let alone saying it. WTF is an AFRO AMERICAN? How would you be able to convey yourself properly when most black folks would want to whoop your as* for the things you say? Also saying,When I think about it ; black people like white rappers cause we're exotic to them and they might feel good about us doing something they invented, white people like white rappers cause they are white too. Is one of the stupidest comments I've read here ever. So Blacks = Afro Americans, like white rappers because you're exotic?? LMAOOO, come over here and say that in a mic and see if you don't wanna go home asap. They might feel good about seeing whites doing something they invented?? LMAOOO SMH :/ That's would include just about every pop genre ever made, not just rap. Blacks "invented" techno, jazz, blues, rock & roll just to name a few genres. White people like you because you're white? Mmmmmm I doubt it. You can be as white as you want or as black as could be, what's going to matter is SKILLS, period. If I were you I'D NEVER COME HERE, lol. With your mentality and reasoning you just wouldn't fare well. :D

Last edited:
why not? we have a former Canadien teen drama star as one of the biggest rappers. So I really don't see any reason a white european rapper couldn't be huge here. You just gotta make sure that the music you bring is great.

Drake has skills, period. Degrassi has nothing to do with it. Canada has nothing to do with it. If he had a bogus accent or was trash he'd never make it here. Not as a rapper anyways. Color has nothing to do with it either. Skills are skills. If you worried more about making good music and less about teaming up with someone black you wouldn't even ask dumb ass questions like the ones you ask. Make some music, if you have music promote it. If people like it coo, if not don't quit your day job. Nobody's going to prop you up just because you're white, european, teamed up with a black emcee, a female, a midget, homosexual, live in a house made of 40 oz malt liquor bottles or any other gimmick that you think makes you credible or stand out. SKILLS, that's all, nothing else. If you're a midget with some skills then maybe other midgets will be like, "he's a midget and I am too", AFTER the skills they can relate other ways. If you're a trash bag rapper who happens to be a midget, I don't think midgets are going to shout you out just because you're a midget. IJS

Last edited:
Midi Mulatto I personaly would listen to or work with literary anytype of rapper, midget, Indian, female, arabian whatever. But you are being unrealistic. I agree fully with you that we are all humans on the same level but to act like there ain't no white rapper thing is just not true. They even had to disable the comments on every youtube video of "the white rapper show" because people still talk trash about white rappers. Every interview I watch Iggy Azaleia or Mac Miller, at least at the begining of their career, they always ask them about being a white rapper.

I know black people in the USA don't want to be looked at as a minority but just ask regular americans but in the rap game race still is a thing, not the biggest thing on earth but it's there.

I had a good friend tell me how white rappers are unnatural, like rapping and being white don't mix at all, at that time I didn't tell anyone I'd wanna rap. Or someone over facebook called me a wigger lol.

It's not that bad at all but you gotta be realistic.

Also lol at you thinking it's just about the skills, dude all these gangsta rappers have their publicist and everything, it's thought out.

Like Rick Ross talking bout blow on every song, now that's being real and skill or just an image cause of the industry ?

Or him calling 50 cent gay then later apologising cause his publicist told him to ; "and I apologize to anyone I offended in the gay comunity" - I coulda swear he wouldn't say that if he wasn't a celebrity. It's called damage control.

And thoe points I made were maybe funny bout beign exotic or whatever but who cares I was just thinking out loud.

And I am by nature a selfconcious and shy person, nothing extreme but it's like that.

Just yesterday I read a comment from a black dude on this "Novi Novak" rappers facebook page and he ends it with "but you're just a white boy haha".

All good thoguh. As soon as one mentions race people get hella fired up lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OliverPractice - I live squarely in reality. I'm going to need to hear your music because this entire thread is mute unless you actually have talent. You mention the white rapper show.. those people were garbage, period. Once again it's skill that means the most. You can make it about color all day long.. you're the one who needs to be realistic. There are a million black wack rappers and a million wack ass white ones. The bottom line is if you suck your color doesn't matter. In the music it isn't about what you think about your music it's what other people think. If you're trash, you're trash. White or black or hispanic or asian, trash is trash. If you're making gangsta music and you're from europe you might not make it when gang members will be your key audience. If you're making pop rap then gangsters won't be your base. It's common sense actually. Sooo let's skip the rigmarole and point me to where I can listen to your music. If you're weak all this discussion is for nothing. If you're as dope as you think you are you wouldn't be looking for anyones approval. If you're targeting a white audience that's one thing, having a dynamic black & white duo won't help you cross over, white or black.

@OliverPractice - I live squarely in reality. I'm going to need to hear your music because this entire thread is mute unless you actually have talent. You mention the white rapper show.. those people were garbage, period. Once again it's skill that means the most. You can make it about color all day long.. you're the one who needs to be realistic. There are a million black wack rappers and a million wack ass white ones. The bottom line is if you suck your color doesn't matter. In the music it isn't about what you think about your music it's what other people think. If you're trash, you're trash. White or black or hispanic or asian, trash is trash. If you're making gangsta music and you're from europe you might not make it when gang members will be your key audience. If you're making pop rap then gangsters won't be your base. It's common sense actually. Sooo let's skip the rigmarole and point me to where I can listen to your music. If you're weak all this discussion is for nothing. If you're as dope as you think you are you wouldn't be looking for anyones approval. If you're targeting a white audience that's one thing, having a dynamic black & white duo won't help you cross over, white or black.

I agree with this, show us your skills or this entire thread is a waste of time

I agree with this, show us your skills or this entire thread is a waste of time

he doesn't have any recorded music yet
hasn't even started on the grass root level
like home recording by what he said but I could be wrong

but some freestyle cats never record
but you got cats like this here making their mark and money
dude is smart about this rap game

more of serious rap of his

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
As far as where you're from, nobody cares as long as you rep that ish. Don't be nervous about it, use that ish.

I totaly disagree that you have to hear my music, I got s few or several hmm douzen hours of rpactice still to do, maybe a few houndred hours or less before I'll let you hear it. I started a topic bout being european white breaking into the usa not about m own music.

And you're right Midi Mulatto the cats on the show were pretty whack and white rappers that are good do get props. But still I don't know how you can deny that they don't talk about race, wshh youtube comments anywhere, it's less and less but still there.

Dude, if its your dream, go for it. My only advice is don't let your background become some sort of marketing gimmick. This isn't the best comparison but I like Yellawolf but HATE when we continually reminds me that he's white and trailer trash. It's almost like he's ripping on himself and quiet honestly I don't care who he is, where he's from or how he thinks of himself as long as he makes dope music. Lol not sure if that made much sense but I hope that helped

Last edited:
holla spades for a feature n get a UK buzz going for urself. true say man probably wont be on it but try anyway darg. what it is.

holla spades for a feature n get a UK buzz going for urself. true say man probably wont be on it but try anyway darg. what it is.

looks like this cats is doing it in the UK
maybe you should move there OliverPratice

-Coach Antonio

there are like 1 black eprson per 10 000 whites here, why would they coem live here it's Bosnia and Herzegovina ;-) . ANd those 100 (made the number up) that live here are not rappers, nor english rapping rappers.

I know exactly 0 black people here, there aren't any. In this town there is 1 black / croatian family somewhere I know of, I think one guy is form that family that I knew but never noticed he was half black, his nickname everyone called him by was crni which mean "black" (as in black guy) so yeah funny I never noticed he was half black,I don't even know exactly if he is, didn't see him in long.

An american guy - being legitimate in the usa cause hte group is half american, so it's not look we got this two guys form europe come over but the group itself is american. It's just smart. You guys are probably not as aware of certain things like me.

Also in rap you don't need to look apealing, it helps but not a must in any way. Unless you meant cool and interesting.

Jadakiss looks like an average not in shape Joe Shmo and still is major and the list goes on.

Well, I wasn't aware that you lived in Bosnia... Where I live there 50% of the populations is black, or even more perhaps.

Yes I get your point, but I just don't believe that it will be that good, because you are really far from each other...

Well, if you wanna get noticed quickly, being original, different, cool or whatever you call it is really important. I'm not saying this for rap, I'm saying this for any genre.

Dudes think this whole sh.t is a coincidence. Y'all need to pay attention.

Eminem - Cocaine

"Starts off with something, like Shady's an insane maniac,
Yeah, Slim Shady, that's a zany name, ain't it?
Now all you need's an image to go with the name, baby
Wife beaters and white t-shirts, Hanes mainly
It's a long shot, but is it possible there's a lane, maybe?
If not, he's gonna have to come and change the whole game, ain't he?
He wants the fame so bad he can taste it
He could see his name up in lights
Women screaming his ****in’ name, fainting
Shady did it, he sold out the whole dang stadium
Joe Schmoe made it, he took his Plain Jane lady and his baby Hailie out the trailer
But he ain’t trailing anymore, he’s ahead of the race
While maintaining his innocence"

What do we learn from that Verse ? FORMULATE A PLOT

Eminem - Lose Yourself

"I've got to formulate a plot or I end up in jail or shot
Success is my only mother****ing option, failure's not"

How can you arrive....If you don't know where you're going ?

Decide where you go. Decide how to get there.

There's the game for you...

Droppin 100's where yo at ?....

Back