Calling All Producers (Remix Contest)

D

d_enajetic

Pardon me if I put this in the wrong section. Loving the site, keep up the good work...

Calling all Producers!!!

Here's your chance to get your production heard. Download an accapella from Tasherre D'Enajetic's "Enavisions", remix it and submit it. The best submissions will be released on Tasherre's next release "Endeed Vol 1." dropping Dec 15, 2005. Those chosen will receive full credit and publishing for their work and the possibility of it being released on a 12" single.

Contest Ends Nov 13, 2005

Click Below for more details
http://www.neirecords.com/remixcontest.html

Yo Rome,
I can't get it to work man. Hit me with an mp3 if you can.

Got it to work, that joint was nice Rome. And stuff on the site is nice too.

ha, cool, but i already went through the trouble of finding them myself. and i juut wanted to point out that I'm also from detroit. Where you from? (i grew up on the east near downtown by hamtramck, but i live on the west on schoolcraft & southfield now)

Detroit Born and Raised.

From the West, to Mid Town, to Deep West,to the East, back to the west, to Royal Oak, To Hazel Park, To Auborn Hills, back to the East Side. Yeah, I've seen alot.

Tasherre

d_enajetic said:
Detroit Born and Raised.

From the West, to Mid Town, to Deep West,to the East, back to the west, to Royal Oak, To Hazel Park, To Auborn Hills, back to the East Side. Yeah, I've seen alot.

Tasherre

ha...i aint moved around much, but i liek the weast a lot more , the west side of detroit is a lil bit too serious about they hoods, the east side seem to mind their business.

Back