Calchrn just called my cellphone!!! WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

kontak80

I Moderate FP and shyt
(513) 675-8669 was the callback number. Some herb sounding a@@ dude was whispering and shyt like, "Hey...Kontak...Kontak...this is Calchrn.." and then hung up.

When I called him back, he picked up and didnt say shyt.

What the phuck is really going on!! Calchrn.....if you're out there......your miserable life aint worth two flies and a bucket of piss.

LMFAO!!!!!!! lolololololol :cry: lololololol

LMFSALUIGHASABDLHJVASJHAGVAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

yo...hahahaha... yo....hahahahalmfao....this mufukka gon call you like "i'm outside your bedroom window" lmfao you better remember your fukin training. hahahahahahahahahahaha

i cant believe this shyt yo. hahahahahahaha

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah

your bein stalked by some crazy nigga

This is funny as hell. I don't even think Calchrn is original, it was probably a member's alias. I'd be LMAO if it was one of the mods or Kaliyl

Lol...now that his call back # has been posted for the entire world to see,..maybe now he can get a taste of his own medicine....loser

C.P. said:
This is funny as hell. I don't even think Calchrn is original, it was probably a member's alias. I'd be LMAO if it was one of the mods or Kaliyl

Yeah it probably was J-Traxx. Guess he got fed up with all the Re-run lookalike jokes. :cry:

That nigga was like "Hey..this is Cal-crone" Well, atleast thats how he said it. This shyt it funny and I know how he got the number too.

513....Thats a muthafukkin Columbus, Ohio area code. Imma about to start piecing this puzzle together.

^^^ he coulda been using a calling card. that'll mix the numbers up

DS said:
^^^ he coulda been using a calling card. that'll mix the numbers up

Come on now DS...this is Calchrn we're talking about??

Calchrn??? Calling Card?? Common Sense???

I think not!!

lol, see if you can do a reverse phone number search and get his address :D

This shyt is going down in FP history!!!!!

Kontak80 - July 20th, 2004. First FP member in history to be stalked and prank called by Calcorn.

BTW, that was the worst 'Scary Movie' impersonation I've ever heard. Sound like you had a d*ck caught in your throat.

lolololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo!!!!!

HAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

:bigeyes: WTF!!!!!WTF!!!!

:cry: This is like that movie "BodyGuard" with Whitney Houston.....

This is some weird sh*t man...I think I'd be scurred.

Nigga might try some damn Scary Movie sh*t on your for real!!!

Calchrn - "Kontak...what's your favorite production?"

Kontak - "I dunno, who the phuck is this?"

Calchrn - "DAMMIT YOU LIL SLUT, TELL ME WHO PRODUCED OVERNIGHT CELEBRITY OR I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!!!"

Kontak - ":confused: OMG man...um....K-K- Kanye. Kanye West!!!"

Calchrn - "...Hehe, WRONG."

Kontak - "NO!!! I have phucking listened to that song a hundred times and I have the album and Kanye is given production cre.."

Calchrn - "FOOL!!! If you have listened to that song a hundred times you would know that Overnight Celebrity was originaly produced by Jonathan Sczhevicksa for a 60's rock group named the Kallimites!...You know what else?"

Kontak - (sobbing) "Wha-What dude?...Oh my god... (sob)

Calchrn - "Your back window is open. CRASH

Kontak - Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

scream2.jpg

Sorry Kontak, it's out of Cincinati,Ohio from Cincinati Bell Wireless. That means it was a cell phone. It costs like $80 to track. Good Hunting

seco said:
This is some weird sh*t man...I think I'd be scurred.

Nigga might try some damn Scary Movie sh*t on your for real!!!

Calchrn - "Kontak...what's your favorite production?"

Kontak - "I dunno, who the phuck is this?"

Calchrn - "DAMMIT YOU LIL SLUT, TELL ME WHO PRODUCED OVERNIGHT CELEBRITY OR I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!!!"

Kontak - ":confused: OMG man...um....K-K- Kanye. Kanye West!!!"

Calchrn - "...Hehe, WRONG."

Kontak - "NO!!! I have phucking listened to that song a hundred times and I have the album and Kanye is given production cre.."

Calchrn - "FOOL!!! If you have listened to that song a hundred times you would know that Overnight Celebrity was originaly produced by Jonathan Sczhevicksa for a 60's rock group named the Kallimites!...You know what else?"

Kontak - (sobbing) "Wha-What dude?...Oh my god... (sob)

Calchrn - "Your back window is open. CRASH

Kontak - Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

scream2.jpg

:mad:

Im a muthafukkin Green belt in the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program. Bring your a$$ on here if you want to Calchrn, I'll fukk his whole world up!! 4real :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back