Ca$his released an album?

Animate

Anyone know of this? Heard it? Anything? I remember seeing something about some ringtones a few weeks ago but nothing about an album. Does he even have a single out?

i didn't think it was out yet. I saw an advert the other day and it said out in (and then a date) so i assumed it hadnt dropped. I'm looking forward to it, i think he is the most exciting artist on Shady right now ( i know that aint sayin much but....).

Talkin of Shady i hear Eminem is in the lab working on a 'new sound' for his next album.

SP

Stréetwíze Productnz said:

Talkin of Shady i hear Eminem is in the lab working on a 'new sound' for his next album.

SP

That should be interesting as to this "new sound." He really fell off hard. any links about this?

Co-sign ^... Marshall Mathers LP is my fav album of his i think, i liked the emotion he put on it. The track Marshall Mathers is probably my fav Em track of all time.

SP

Last edited by a moderator:
Encore was the one album he put out when everything was going his way, 50 was selling, no kim problems at the time, etc, and it was the worst and least emotional album he ever did. Coincidence?

Back