Busta Rhymes “Understands” Lil Wayne’s Comments Against New York City

Earlier this week, Lil Wayne caused a stir when he said that he “flat out” doesn’t like New York City, New York, sparking Senator Malcolm A. Smith to demand an apology. After Birdman supported Weezy’s comments, YMCMB artist Busta Rhymes says that he “completely understands” his dislike for the Big Apple, stating that his taste for the city most likely turned sour after he wasincarcerated for gun possession.

Read Full Story Here >> Busta Rhymes “Understands” Lil Wayne’s Comments Against New York City

You break the law, you go to jail... that's not New York's fault... that's his.

On a side note though, that senator was stupid as **** for trying to make Wayne apologize.. lol

man, people cant even say they dont like stuff anymore, .... wow

I could see why Wayne doesn't like the city...it's not like he HAS to like it.

But you'd think a Senator would be busy with more important things than one wack rapper's opinion.

I'm with everyone else on the senator thing. Don't know what tf he's thinking.

Stupid shit is making the news nowdays

Wow, NY's gov't is petty. Just cause someone expresses freedom of speech and openly admits they don't like your state... you wanna cry about it and demand an apology? WTF? What kind of sh*t is that?

It's freedom of freakin speech. People have personal reasons why they don't like things.. it's what makes people different.

I just think its a bunch of petty mess personally...

Back