bobby valentino"slow down"produced by tim&bob

F

french guy

do you know the song "slow down" bobby valentino...
what do you think the beat done with ??!! motif, fantom, others...
(i have a triton , and i'm sure it's not the triton)

it has been produced by tim&bob

i don't know their stuff??!!

this beat , i like it very much ...

and i like "cater 2 u remix scott storch" destiny child, i love the synth, in this song, do you know this song??!!

Do you think this song is done with motif es or fantom...(i think it's motif, but i'm not sure)

if you think you can know this ??

don't hesitate...

i wait your answers...

tell me ?? if you can...

and thank you...

slow down was a sample...and they added some strings to bring the sample out

and that lead from the cater to u remix is most likely from the motif

and more importantly both "slow down" and "tell me" performed by bobby valentino are both sampled from the Tom Cruise movie "The Last Samurai"

french guy said:
do you know the song "slow down" bobby valentino...
what do you think the beat done with ??!! motif, fantom, others...
(i have a triton , and i'm sure it's not the triton)

it has been produced by tim&bob

i don't know their stuff??!!

this beat , i like it very much ...

and i like "cater 2 u remix scott storch" destiny child, i love the synth, in this song, do you know this song??!!

Do you think this song is done with motif es or fantom...(i think it's motif, but i'm not sure)

if you think you can know this ??

don't hesitate...

i wait your answers...

tell me ?? if you can...

and thank you...
calchrn?

thank you for your answers

"slow down was a sample...and they added some strings to bring the sample out"

i know it's a sample. But the beat, i thought it was a composition ??!!

the sample is from "the last samourai" but the beat(drumkits)??!!

the drumkit don't came from a synth ??!!

i thought timbaland produced slow down and tell me.
but when he says tim&bob i thought he was referring to the collaboration between the artist and producer.

ill have to see the credits.

french guy said:
thank you for your answers

"slow down was a sample...and they added some strings to bring the sample out"

i know it's a sample. But the beat, i thought it was a composition ??!!

the sample is from "the last samourai" but the beat(drumkits)??!!

the drumkit don't came from a synth ??!!

OK You need to be a bit more clearer. Beat = The Collective drums and instruments and sample. Your'e talking about the percussion right? Well basically you could probably find these drums on any sample cd or VST, if you dont look then you won't find. I know there are a lot of Timberland drum kits you can find these days. How much easier can it get?

Timberland usually mixes a lot of normal drum sounds with a lot of ethnic percussion.

Its not timbaland its Tim and Bob, the sample is from the last samarai Tan Dun's theme, and the drums are a sampled drum break, same one used for "Cop Dat Disc"

Imy786 said:

OK You need to be a bit more clearer. Beat = The Collective drums and instruments and sample. Your'e talking about the percussion right? Well basically you could probably find these drums on any sample cd or VST, if you dont look then you won't find. I know there are a lot of Timberland drum kits you can find these days. How much easier can it get?

Timberland usually mixes a lot of normal drum sounds with a lot of ethnic percussion.

"a"
Timbaland.

Thanks,
Management

---------------------------

I can't believe how many times this thread keeps happening.
I don't even see the attraction.

Last edited:
2. Slow Down
Produced by Tim and Bob for Funktowns Inc.
Slow Down contains a sample/interpretation of 'A Small Measure Of Peace' by Hans Zimmer from 'The Last Samurai' soundtrack.

6. Tell Me
Produced by Tim and Bob for Funktowns Inc.
Tell Me contains a sample/interpretation of 'For The World' by Tan Dun from the 'Hero' soundtrack.

U can hear the main melody of 'Tell Me' all throughout Jet Li's 'Hero' it's the recurring theme music.

Imy786 said:

^^OOPS OMG How the hell did I do that, Sorry Tim I called you a piece of footwear. Hangs head in shame :-(

thank you very much for your answers...

for the samples, it's okay, now we know

but in my opinion, i don't think the drum kit is a "saples drum braek"

i think it's a composition...

motif ? that's my questio, it's not triton, i'm sure...si if somebody know the answer...tell me ??!!

motif's users ? or others ...

Back