this board has gone to sh*ts

My posts are becoming more and more like blogs.

I think we have all stopped worrying about making drums bang and crying into our stereos and perhaps started making some music.

All the audiophile psychoacoustic molecular propulsion stuff is top secret research!

Anyone that says that only visits the Rap & R&B Section....this section although it has the most traffic shouldn't be an indicator...I see people learning stuff in the other sections...giving tips...posting kits...every day.

Well, OP... Since it "Has gone to sh*ts", could you give an example? I've learned a lot from this site, and I don't see a problem with it. :confused:

It's up to us all to work on that. Report things that offend you to mods through PMs. Avoid E-Beefing and name calling, and simply ignore threads you think are insignificant.

I do agree lately everyone up here has been acting like they're 10.

i think this sites kl for samples, but i think like 80% of heads on hear are amature with big egos, alot of b!itchin an sh!t 2, every things ther the best,

Well, OP... Since it "Has gone to sh*ts", could you give an example? I've learned a lot from this site, and I don't see a problem with it. :confused:

the industry is all illuminati
and working for the industry is killing your own kind
lot of dumbass complaining like that

an yhe this tread is pointless, i duno why i waste my time lookin at it wen i could be chopin samples or mixing.. a theard about how bad threads are? sh!t i feel like a geek on this thing.

Everybody should make their own posts and quit worrying about what somebody else said.

1. Read the thread topic
2. Make your post about THE THREAD TOPIC
3. Live a happy life

Anyone that says that only visits the Rap & R&B Section....this section although it has the most traffic shouldn't be an indicator...I see people learning stuff in the other sections...giving tips...posting kits...every day.

This is true though.... I basically meant just the Rap Hip Hop forum.

Used to be a lot of good threads goin on in here.

I just gotta say... I never came on here trying to piss on anybody or even confront anybody in any matter...

Bottom line, I got talked down to because I got a job LOL... and albeit it is not in the music industry... So, you gonna have to pardon me for firing back at somebody for that...

When you want to patronize somebody then point out that you are eating better than somebody... And further undermine them because of how they put food on the table...

Why is it wrong to call somebody out on it?

Sorry if that is acting like I'm 10.. but it is what it is...

Back