"BLESSING ME"!!!!! produced and recorded by J-traxx!!!!

j-traxx

www.myspace.com/jtraxxproductions

this is a song that i kinda coaxed out of a predominantly r&b and pop artist that i work with named ljae.

607875673_l.jpg

it's very different from the stuff i usually do with her but i thought it was good music and we'll prolly NEVER market it with her image and all... prolly try to sell it to tyler perry or something for one of his movies. lol.

anyway. here it is. i aint no singer so i got my kirkfranklin on and cosigned her throughout the song.

hope you enjoy it.

even if you dont like gospel. lol.

HOLLA!!!!!!!!

hot! i want to download this... my moms would love this. good ish, traxx.

one of the better gospel tracks i've heard in a while.

Last edited:
damn.

fire.

traxx is the truth.

you submit your stuff to scratch yet?

Tight song yo...ya girl is doing her thing on it. Did you help write it too? I can see a Karen Clark Sheard or Kim Burrell killing this track too.

Hot joint JTraxx man you killin it just make the music and get PAID BRUH !!! LOL YOU HAVE THE TALENT

I don't usually listen to this type of R&B, but this is pretty dope. Good singing and very nice lyrics. Also a good beat, J-traxx, but I heard better from you. Overall, a very musical and meaningful song. Keep doing that homes.

I aint really into gospel but that was a catchy a$$ song right there. I listened to the whole thing, and thats sayin somethin. You got mad skills traxx, that was a real nice joint.

Last edited:
that track sucked. :(

hahaha...nah, you already know the deal. I've been bumping that track too for a minute!

When are we gonna hear some LJae on an official project??

thanks alot for the positive feedback brothers. i really appreciate it more than you know. as far as hearing her on official project.. it's all up to her management. she signed a production/management deal from way back and right now i dont really knwo what's going on with her project... as far as i know my production tasks are pretty much finished. i've produced and vocally arranged between 24 - 34 songs for her in the past year... and it's been a blast. she's developed into a good vocal producer in this time taking everything that i've taught her to the next level. i'm told she's trying to do some live shows as part of artist developement/artist exposure. her music has been heard by some of the bigger names in the industry but unfortunately she's being shopped with the old material from before i came on board... and it's got alot to be desired from the production side as well as performance side. the things that i've done get the excuse of not being presented due to their not being mixed down. it's whatever. i have so many things going on for me by ways of doors being opened for me through prayer that even if she blows.... deservedly... it'll be a MAJOR bonus for me.. but if not... it's all good. God's got me. all her talent and all her looks arent enough to get signed.... she's gotta hustle.

thanks again for enjoying the track guys.

Last edited:
THEY NEED TO GET ON IT seriously...

i been saying it. ljae looks good and she can sing so its a wrap.

now fix your damn font my eyes hurt

peace

I remember going to your myspace page and hearing this song. I was like MAN! I guess if anybody wanted to know the difference between beatmaker vs. musician they could just hit up your myspace page and then come back the reviews section and check out the difference.

Bangin' song. I don't know why any majors would front on a song like that. She does need to get her hustle on.

I'm not a gospel fan, I'm a good music fan... This definitely falls under this category... I would bump this in my car...In da crib when I wake up...thanks for blessin' us with your blessing...

This is the best track i've heard on this site so far!

Is it me or is it a bit busy in some parts? Might just be me or the mix or something cos i'm hearing so many parts its giving me a seizure!!

Back