Black people don't do much...

I dont get it. Dudes wanna go to the club and dance n ****, but then they wanna talk down on the music they dancin to....they wanna **** *******....but then they wanna talk down on music bout ****in *******...they wanna smoke weed.....then talk down about music talkin bout smokin.......they wanna be gangstas....but then they wanna talk down about gangsta music....

Yall jus confused.

Juicy J said:
Man that one hit wonder lame, he sounds nothing like Juve! always hated that song!! lol
Whaaaaaaat? That track is ill......still gets it poppin today...

Last edited:
jmk9992 said:
I dont get it. Dudes wanna go to the club and dance n ****, but then they wanna talk down on the music they dancin to....they wanna **** *******....but then they wanna talk down on music bout ****in *******...they wanna smoke weed.....then talk down about music talkin bout smokin.......they wanna be gangstas....but then they wanna talk down about gangsta music....

Yall jus confused.

Whaaaaaaat? That track is ill......still gets it poppin today...

Whaaaaaaat? it still gets it poppin?..... where at your tape player LMAO

Juicy J said:
Whaaaaaaat? it still gets it poppin?..... where at your tape player LMAO

ppl actually still do play that song...... parties, clubs, festivals, you name it

gwrtheyrn said:
ppl actually still do play that song...... parties, clubs, festivals, you name it

Damn i must be in a cave then.....never hear it being played around my area....

Design.Digi said:
the fact of the matter is that yeah, mofos can do anything...

BUT THE ODDS ARE MORE AGAINST A BLACK MAN IN THAT PURSUIT THAN ANYBODY ELSE...

IT'S KINDA LIKE WHITE BOYS ARE ON 'ROIDS AND U ALL NATURAL IN A FOOTBALL GAME...YEAH, U STILL GOTTA SHOT, BUT THE ODDS ARE NOT IN YOUR FAVOR...

IT'S AN UNEVEN PLAYING FIELD AND WHITES ARE COUNTING ON THE "RARE EXCEPTIONS" TO NULLIFY THE FACT THAT THE "MASTER PLAN" IS STILL IN FULL EFFECT!!! ALIVE AND KICKING!!!

I'M NOT ASKING ANYBODY TO MAKE EXCUSES...I'M NOT SPECIFICALLY ASKING FOR AN APOLOGY EITHER...

I AM JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS...

I'm white and I can't speak for all white people but I could tell you what a lot of white people think if you really want to hear it. For one, white people don't like the government taxing their paycheck to support single welfair mothers who have too many kids. White people don't like their city being ranked "most dangerous" because of the crime/murder commited in the black communities. White people don't like the fact that blacks can be hired for a job before a white even if the white is more qualified for the position. Before anyone gets upset, I am not saying these are my views, I'm just saying alot of white people think this way.

Sparrow said:
Right now what Rome is saying is that we are motivated and moved by the wrong things.

That's EXACTLY what I was saying and people are smearing it all over so that's the reason why I say IF PEOPLE JUDGED US BY OUR MUSIC.

... just like how everybody looks at the Arab dude funny on the airplane.

katastrophe777 said:
I'm white and I can't speak for all white people but I could tell you what a lot of white people think if you really want to hear it. For one, white people don't like the government taxing their paycheck to support single welfair mothers who have too many kids. White people don't like their city being ranked "most dangerous" because of the crime/murder commited in the black communities. White people don't like the fact that blacks can be hired for a job before a white even if the white is more qualified for the position. Before anyone gets upset, I am not saying these are my views, I'm just saying alot of white people think this way.

Maaaaaaan GTFOH.

**** it

I ain even gonna rant

there's too much for me too say.

Ugh

WTF

You think white folks dont commit crime

You think white folk ain on welfare?

**** it.

I could make a long ass post but it wouldnt do ****.

DjayCas said:
thats sucks for you. lol
i couldnt imagine having to do that to fit in.

I wasn't trying to fit in, I'm already in. I just don't need them all into my outside of work life because they might try to stereotype me or some ish... I'm ashamed of most Hip Hop and Rnb ... yep, ashamed that the lyrics people come up with are the lyrics we hear...

Everybody has a role outside of work. I've been out with the people at my job after work.... they're nothing like they are at work.

KNOW YOUR ROLE!

YungAngieonbeat said:
His point of view was well thought out and logical...at the same time very ignorant, one-sided, and extremely limited.I would elaborate but im on my phone.

I see you had to throw in your most prized possession, even on the web!

SMH...

Teach us how to stunt. I'm just playing. Everything I posted is what I see in the SouthEnd of Seattle on the weekends...

Some people probably don't care how they are perceived or how their children will be perceived. They live a little bubble of a Hip Hop world in their heads. They think a trip to Vegas is a vacation. They think you're supposed to slap rims and clowning systems on luxury cars. They think messing with another man's woman and family is somehow pimpish. They think a lot of dumb stuff because of songs.

Last edited by a moderator:
but seriously though

anybody narrow minded enough to judge black people as a whole based on music is just as dumb as judging white girls based on girls gone wild or muslims based on 9/11 or japanese people based on godzilla films.......

remember guys

dont try to convince others necessarily... Everyone has an opinion and that should be tolerated.

in order to keep this thread alive, it will take efforts from everyone here to try to not fight / flame others.

as usual, if you see something that should be removed (anyone can walk in and reply), click on the REPORT button instead of replying back and fueling the fire

thanks

Jackpot ProductionZ said:
but seriously though

anybody narrow minded enough to judge black people as a whole based on music is just as dumb as judging white girls based on girls gone wild or muslims based on 9/11 or japanese people based on godzilla films.......

Stereotyping happens. You know people look at Arab people funny on planes, they think all Asian dudes work in the IT dept, they think all young white women secretly want a black dude,

... they think all young black men slang, have 5 women, did crime, can fight, have 4 children, don't pay child support, pay for their mommas house so they can live there, and can rap and spin on their heads.

Maybe I went overboard but people get a lot of what they think about other people from the media and TV because most people are afraid to mingle with people that look a certain way.

When I was in Germany, I thought everybody in the states was walking around with Uzi's because of what they showed and reported on the news. They said stuff like violent crime in America - 10,000 cases vs. violent crimes in Germany - 10. I thought differently about Americans for a minute. There were people over there that wouldn't send their children back to the states during the summer months because they thought their child might end up slanging or smokin' crack. True story.

I think all Goth Rockers love Buffy the Vampire Slayer....

still, I don't even care if nobody but black people had ever heard Hip Hop, it's embarrassing to be celebrating some of the lyrics in Hip Hop and RnB.

I sound like Bill Cosby but "Camilllleee could just tell the damn bwoy his drawls is dirty and I don't want to see 'em... muhhhaaaa"

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:
Stereotyping happens. You know people look at Arab people funny on planes, they think all Asian dudes work in the IT dept, they think all young white women secretly want a black dude,

... they think all young black men slang, have 5 women, did crime, can fight, have 4 children, don't pay child support, pay for their mommas house so they can live there, and can rap and spin on their heads.

Maybe I went overboard but people get a lot of what they think about other people from the media and TV because most people are afraid to mingle with people that look a certain way.

When I was in Germany, I thought everybody in the states was walking around with Uzi's because of what they showed and reported on the news. They said stuff like violent crime in America - 10,000 cases vs. violent crimes in Germany - 10. I thought differently about Americans for a minute. There were people over there that wouldn't send their children back to the states during the summer months because they thought their child might end up slanging or smokin' crack. True story.

I think all Goth Rockers love Buffy the Vampire Slayer....

still, I don't even care if nobody but black people had ever heard Hip Hop, it's embarrassing to be celebrating some of the lyrics in Hip Hop and RnB.

I sound like Bill Cosby but "Camilllleee could just tell the damn bwoy his drawls is dirty and I don't want to see 'em... muhhhaaaa"

i see your point

sad it's like that

I've done it myself by accident. A couple weeks ago I was shooting this video inside this hipster shoe store in the hood and 2 chinese people walked in from a van. First thing I did was yell to the people in the back "Who ordered Chinese Food? Did someone order Chinese Food?! Someones Chines Food is here!"........

They were actually delivering a glass table, I felt bad as hell.......

Design.Digi said:
TRUE...

BUT!!!

Don't forget ORIGINAL; OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP!!!

BLACK FOLKS DIDN'T START PHUCKIN' OFF UNTIL CRACK AND GUNS WERE DELIVERED TO THE HOODS ACROSS AMERICA...

HIP HOP \ RAP USED TO BE ABOUT GOOD, CLEAN, FUN...:cheers:
so in the ealry hip-hop times (late 80's- early 90's) drugs hadnt been shipped into neighborhoods (by the [white]man i suppose) ?

Jackpot ProductionZ said:
i see your point

sad it's like that

I've done it myself by accident. A couple weeks ago I was shooting this video inside this hipster shoe store in the hood and 2 chinese people walked in from a van. First thing I did was yell to the people in the back "Who ordered Chinese Food? Did someone order Chinese Food?! Someones Chines Food is here!"........

They were actually delivering a glass table, I felt bad as hell.......

LMAO !!! thats funy as sht maine :D

why did you say that if you didn't see any food in their hand lol

next time i see black dood im gon be like "did someone order some chicken?" lol...

i joke i kid

Back