Birdman Backs Lil Wayne’s Comment That He Doesn’t Like New York

They have a basketball team called "the Knickerbockers". Enuff said.

^^^I guess Wayne forgot about this

that was before he caught a gun charge that put him away in jail for a year, and wouldve been 3 years if he didnt plead guilty

i dont get the big deal, theres a lot of cities and states that i dont like.

The U.S is too sissified. I ain't apologizing for that.....how I feel. When a Senate wants a rapper to apologize for him not liking his state...............sissified. Ole "you better like what I do for my state" face ass.

Nigga fuuck Krystals............shit messed me up the other day. I ain't apologizing for that.....fuuck em....sheeeeeeeeeed!"

We need to let all of this shit out. U.S turned into an ass kissing country. Without ass kissing people feel out of place so they end up doing dumb shit....like publicly wanting apologizes for small shit.

that was before he caught a gun charge that put him away in jail for a year, and wouldve been 3 years if he didnt plead guilty

i dont get the big deal, theres a lot of cities and states that i dont like.

No big deal. I just find it funny to hate a state after he made a song saying he loved one of it's cities. Makes me think of a dude saying he hate a chick after when he got her name tattooed on his arm.

And If he hates it for the whole gun charge thing. It's his fault. To blame a state for something he did is stupid. Actions do have consequences

No big deal. I just find it funny to hate a state after he made a song saying he loved one of it's cities. Makes me think of a dude saying he hate a chick after when he got her name tattooed on his arm.

And If he hates it for the whole gun charge thing. It's his fault. To blame a state for something he did is stupid. Actions do have consequences

how's the weather in new york ?

lol I really can not believe a SENATOR is demanding an apology from someone who says they don't like his city.

"Maybe we won't come to your concerts."

He sounds like a little girl.

Like he said, Lil Wayne doesn't have to come to New York, so why does he give a shit?

Once again F YOU MALCOLM! You can't even get the flooding issue resolved in SE Queens, dudes getting their wigs pushed back, etc... but you're out here talking some Lil Wayne nonsense, I will be making a visit to this fool office shortly

Back