Billy Danzenie and Laze (M.O.P.) speak on NY, G Unit, and M.O.P.'s relevance (Video)

Wut he sed bout the radio is 100% real talk its the radio fault that dope records aint played they out there they just see no airtime. I dont think the G unit shyt is a racism thing

Last edited:
Yeah but the new FCC should change that somewhat and maybe because of that. Some new good music will get through and win. The thing is now that the FCC has opened the door will the public respond. See you have to keep in mind that radio has to keep its listenership at a certain level. You feel me? So what that means is that if the people stopped listening stations would be forced to change their formats. They came up with this formula because it worked for them. Now djs have taken it to another level and it is true anyone would like a song if they here it 150 times. Look at a typical video game. When you first get the game there are songs out there that you hate. Right? Then you play the game 1000 times and suddenly that song does not sound so bad. Then you play the game 10,000 times and when the song comes on it gets you hyped. That could change now but the public has to be accountable to some extent.

Does anyone even listen to radio anymore. I get a lot of my new music from word of mouth, hearing it in bars, music stores and even Cable TV radio. But actual radio is pure boring ****.
I dont think its gonna change that much. As a matter of fact i see it silly to spend half a mill to have your song get played.

I gotta disagree with the video game example(not everyone will tolerate it ). When I don't like it.. i just don't like it and i mute the music (always have)

Even listening to the music 10,000 times if i don't like the ****.. thats just that.

lol i feel you Stag I haven't listened to the radio since like 97 Unless its the Jazz station

Back