BET Awards 2007

^^^^ same thing im saying now lets see what luda says he just one.... oh and no offense but i think its going to be wack.... but kelly roland was like wow on that performance...thats all i've cared for so far...

p_game said:
What the **** is 50 doing?

damn u go from the Gerald Levert tribute to 50 doing that????????????(he basically slapped a lot of rappers in the face, stallin at the beginin) funny as hell (vitamin water plug at the end :confused:) but not after the tribute.......
oh wow I don't think that was lined up right they should have waited a little bit....

damn don't like the way this award show is going at all

p_game said:
What the **** is 50 doing?
he just gave his wackest performance ever he let half the song play out walking around and then he just chilled on the mic and sat down .then he said vitamin water vitamin water vitamin water I ain’t even got to do this **** no more

yo and he did not edit nothing from the song ...wow 50 is that nigga ...he can do two flips and a spin and everybody would of still be on his ****

bxdiplomat said:
he just gave his wackest performance ever he let half the song play out walking around and then he just chilled on the mic and sat down .then he said vitamin water vitamin water vitamin water I ain’t even got to do this **** no more

You gotta be joking. Wow.

I can't believe 50's performance was so wack...what happened??...he ain't even rap a single bar frm the first verse...i'm kind of dissapointed

50 is a **** that performance was horrible! im gonna make a fuill thread after i post this about that!!!!!!!!!!! 50 u pussy ass ***** nigga

Why making an extra thread about it cash? Keep the BET related stuff in here, I think that's what it was made for.

Back