Best white hip hop producers??

G

gnr2206

Im white and i was just wondering is there any seriously good producers in hip hop (besides eminem).

Just a thought.....

Scott Storch, i saw him before on that show "hogan knows best" (clearly not lolol) and he was producing for his daughter

what about best producers under 6ft?best producers who like pickles in their sandwiches?best producers with slightly off blue eyes?

what about best producers under 6ft?best producers who like pickles in their sandwiches?best producers with slightly off blue eyes?

i hate when fags come on and post gay replys.

If you dont want to read the thread; PRESS BACKSPACE JACKASS!!

does it really make a differents if a producer is white or black?

music is the only field that color does not make a different...

just make the music...

it makes no differents if you came from mars...

Last edited:

im a fag?you're the little fan boy who wants someone who looks like him to follow.

its not just that i dont want to read the thread, i have a deep problem with its sentiment.

who cares about the "sentiments" of this thread. this is a discussion and if you have nothing to contribute other then interpreting some hidden source of prejudice then you are a fag.

Alchemist and Statik are my fav ones. Not many though. Isn't the producer from Atmosphere White or is it just the rapper?

im a fag?you're the little fan boy who wants someone who looks like him to follow.

its not just that i dont want to read the thread, i have a deep problem with its sentiment.

i was mearly looking for the names of white producers so i could look them up on youtube. I dont remember asking you what you taught of the thread TBH.

Anyway,back on couse. I looked up scott and he's made alot of great tracks. Didnt knw he co produced "west-side story" by the game

Race always matter. It doesn't matter what any of you say. It is sad to say that it is still relevant in this world but it is true.

Any white rapper that comes out immediately wants to be like Eminem and so you could say the same for something like a black golfer wants to be like tiger (even though tiger is a mix of many races)

Jake One, Alchemist, JR Rotem, and then my personal underground favorite (I think he is half white/ half mexican so whatever lol) is Mike Elizondo. Dude pretty much made Dre who he is as far as instrument playing for him. Granted Dre is a genius drum, programming, mixing, wise, Elizondo laced him with some ill playing through all the years.

who cares about the "sentiments" of this thread. this is a discussion and if you have nothing to contribute other then interpreting some hidden source of prejudice then you are a fag.

Alchemist and Statik are my fav ones. Not many though. Isn't the producer from Atmosphere White or is it just the rapper?

i care about the sentiments.its not a hidden source and you can think im a fag all you want.

i was mearly looking for the names of white producers so i could look them up on youtube. I dont remember asking you what you taught of the thread TBH.

Anyway,back on couse. I looked up scott and he's made alot of great tracks. Didnt knw he co produced "west-side story" by the game

i dont remember you asking me either,im just giving my opinion.maybe you can tell me why you are interested in good white producers and not just good producers?

Race always matter. It doesn't matter what any of you say. It is sad to say that it is still relevant in this world but it is true.

Any white rapper that comes out immediately wants to be like Eminem and so you could say the same for something like a black golfer wants to be like tiger (even though tiger is a mix of many races)

Jake One, Alchemist, JR Rotem, and then my personal underground favorite (I think he is half white/ half mexican so whatever lol) is Mike Elizondo. Dude pretty much made Dre who he is as far as instrument playing for him. Granted Dre is a genius drum, programming, mixing, wise, Elizondo laced him with some ill playing through all the years.

it is sad and do you think things like this help?

true.

but i started this thread to find names of good white hip hop producers. the game is full of black producers, just wanted to find some white producers. no i am not a racist lol

Back