is this the best rap beat ever period ?

DjPolair

i know this beat since it came out and i never got tired of it, when the piano comes in its just epic

Dope beat. Love it myself. Wouldn't say it's my favorite. But I can see why it could be yours. Hard for me to pick a best or favorite. It's always an old beat I used to love that pops back up in the future.

Like this beat is a favorite.

Put it like this, one of the top 5 "west-coast" flavor beats. I haven't head this since the year it came out but when I played it, I was surprised that I remembered all of he words, good shit!

hast been made yet people make beats every day.A better topic would be "best beat so far"..id rather listen to moments of love rather than those 2 songs yall just posted...

hast been made yet people make beats every day.A better topic would be "best beat so far"..id rather listen to moments of love rather than those 2 songs yall just posted...
I hate this reply...like literally hate it
By this logic, there is no such thing as the best ever as long as there's a chance of something better comin along

That would mean Usain Bolt doesn't really hold the record cuz somebody might break it in the future

I think there's got to be some sort of criteria for what the best beat ever encompasses. Is it how it changed the music? Or is it just the aesthetic of it? Is it a popularity contest? Is it just a combination of all those things and then some?

That beat is tight though. As much as people hated on 50 and G-Unit, they all did stay real through the commercial success by choosing some dope beats.

In my opinion though the best beat ever made is "Respiration" off Black Star's album. Hi-Tek killed that. I'll probably think of another beat that I like better after this post though...

its ok, i guess i dont like it that much cuz 50 could of wrote a better hook and the raps could of been better, .... idk, i guess the beat is kinda dope, ... yea its aight, its just the chorus i got a problem wit

I like Dr.Dre/Game Dreams
Down for my niggas. snoop old joint
that ol busta/Janet track
rock the boat-Timbo/
freak on /Missy
Kayne had some killer tracks.
mobb deep/lil kim
There has been alot of great beats, I just thought of some real quick..
But again it is what drives and moves you.
Some BEATS don't sound good with out some subs in the trunk.
Funny thing is...best beat ever is like the best rapper ever or alive.
it's all based on opinion.

Last edited:
Out of control was always a nice beat to me but not something that would give the stink face or make go crazy when I heard it. 2 pac get around and this where some of my favorites.

Music is about what you've already done, not what you might accomplish later. There's always gonna be a best beat, best song, best whatever, but it's all subjective and it has nothing to do with the future.

That "Outta Control" beat is so damn nice. I remember hearing that a few years back for the first time, dope track.

Still trying to think of a hip hop beat that blew me away. I can take you back to what did and still does.

That beat gives me chills til this day. Hell...now that I'm listening to it again, forget all the other favorites of mine. This is it!!!! This is it right here!! Bout to clear me some room right now. lol!

How a bout some

Just how I'm feeling right now. It will change later today. lol! It's hard choosing when you've loved hip hop since the beginning.

Last edited:
Back