The Best Christian Rap Album

sonofsampro

I'm a new Christian and thought my love for hip hop was gone until I heard this dude! Man, just give it a listen and tell me what ya'll think.
PEACE:victory:

Check out his myspace under lecrae since i can't post links yet.

pumppuhaulikkomies said:
Braille - Shades of grey... one of my favorite albums ever.

You are dead on my dude!! Braille is the ish!! Keep on is such a dope song, and i think the beat is crazy!! But also check out LeCrae he is mad dope wit it even though he doesn't even write his own rhymes. :(

Yeah lecrae is hot, i b blasting "Riding with my top down listening to that Jesus music". Da Truth is #1 in my book tho, his newest cd Open Book is fire, in fact all his cds r fire... The whole Cross Movement is... if u want to listen to something w/ an r&b feel, check out J.R...
B encouraged my new brother. If u have a myspace, add me.

i'm going to check out that Lacrae right away. i've never heard of him before... and it's good to see someone else here that likes braille. i like that type of "positive hiphop". and yes, 'Keep on' is CRAZY track! that beat is just too good...

bobby_tonev said:
You can rap about anything except for Jesus

This is not a religion or a religion vs. atheism thread...
We are just discussing some of our favorite music, so please
stay out with the hate.

i dont have just one...so here are my favs

Lecrae- After the Music Stops, Rebel

Trip Lee- 20/20

Ambassador- The Thesis

116 Clique - 13 Letters

these are the coolest guys ull ever meet. all of em. great guys, great music. tryin to get on their next albums...

Reppin fo da 509 said:
But also check out LeCrae he is mad dope wit it even though he doesn't even write his own rhymes. :(

which is weird cuz he does...

Last edited:
well first off i dont appreciate the knaye talk. No secular artist should be mentioned when talkin abt christian rap. thats hypocritical.
I will look up that braille guy, i must say i never heard of him. But here's my fav artist and some of their albums so you all can look up. I hope ya enjoy.
Da' T.R.U.T.H.- "Moment of Truth" "The Faith" "Open Book"
T.R.U.C.E.- "Ready for War" "The Refuge"
LeCrae- "Real Talk" "After the Music Stops" "Rebel"
Ambassador- "Christology:in Laymen's Terms" "The Thesis" "The Chop Chop: From Milk to Meat"
Trip Lee- "If They Only Knew" "20/20"
Stephen the Levite- "To Die is Gain"
116 Clique- "116 CLIQUE: The Compilation Album" "Amped" "13 Letters"

Thats just a few i can think of right now. It depends on your style of music. All these dudes spit Gospel, they just spit it differently. I hope ya enjoy. Please try to avoid downloading the music. These borthers need as much support as possible.

a couple of my favorites are sean slaughter and viktory. too sick. not gonna lie. love the song livin it by viktory!! its great

Back