Benefit?

R

RRocket

Anybody ever heard of Benefit? I downloaded some of his songs of napster i thought its phat but i cant find any sites or info about him. If anybody knows anything E mail me.

benefit eh?

that kat is tight.
all i know is .. i think he's
from florida.

hes got a site somewhere.
i think its sosickrecords.com.

try downloading his battle rhymes.

type 'benefit' for artist name.
and 'vs' for song.

saevil.gif

Yo i think that hes originally from chicago and i heard thaty hes now livin in toronto, but i'm not 100% sure. anyway i e-mailed him and told him about the site so maybe hell answer some of ur questions. if you feel like emailin him to then heres his address Benefit00@hotmail.com aiight
so good luck
peace

my fav emcee

now yall wanna talk bout benefit. he my all time fav emcee. he from chicago. hes like in collage now, hes got a site, its that sosick site but its still under construction. i e-mailed him a while ago askin him when hes comin out wit a new album, or if that site will be fixed soon. he the sickest emcee in thw world(i think) get his album, its sick.
but anyway, hes not signed, he should be, a talent like that should be signed right away, but one day benefit will get reconized and be big, i just hope he dosnt become to big then change his style and flow and s*hit u know.

Back