Ben Carson new political rap ad.

F

fatsmug

Please tell me this isn't the best thing ever produced?

Bet you Ben Carson told the producer that he'll have the money for the exclusive in a week and dropped this track a few days later

Ben Carson paid $150k for this ad.

**listens to all the laughing stop**

We ain't laughing at the producer. He made his money. We just laughing at how ineffective it is for his campaign. It's like that uncle at the family reunion who dresses young.

Ben Carson a seven day Adventist freak.. This dude doesn't belong in the White House.., there's something not right bout this guy

Ben Carson a seven day Adventist freak.. This dude doesn't belong in the White House.., there's something not right bout this guy

"Despite his academic successes, Ben Carson still had a raging temper that translated into violent behavior as a child. One time he tried to hit his mother with a hammer because she disagreed with his choice of clothes. Another time, he inflicted a major head injury on a classmate in a dispute over a locker. In a final incident, Ben nearly stabbed to death a friend after arguing over a choice of radio stations."

He operated on brains for his entire life, claimed that the theory of evolution was invented by Satan. The guy is batshit insane.

Wall Street Journal says Ben Carson lied about being most honest student while at Yale - Business Insider

lol I can't help but like him though. Carson 2016.

Last edited:
"Despite his academic successes, Ben Carson still had a raging temper that translated into violent behavior as a child. One time he tried to hit his mother with a hammer because she disagreed with his choice of clothes. Another time, he inflicted a major head injury on a classmate in a dispute over a locker. In a final incident, Ben nearly stabbed to death a friend after arguing over a choice of radio stations."

He operated on brains for his entire life, claimed that the theory of evolution was invented by Satan. The guy is batshit insane.

Wall Street Journal says Ben Carson lied about being most honest student while at Yale - Business Insider

lol I can't help but like him though. Carson 2016.

except most of his backstory seems to be false. Ben Carson is a studio gangsta running for office lol.

I don't believe Dr. Carson ever worked on a brain. It's all a fabrication. He was created in a test tube by the Koch brothers.

except most of his backstory seems to be false. Ben Carson is a studio gangsta running for office lol.

Not buying it. Media does what media does. Tear people down, character assassination. They ask one guy who lives near the school Carson attended 60 years ago and ask him If he remembers some random incident that occurs all over the world, every single day. And If he says no they make it a headline "Carson Pathological Liar."

Media is so full of shit I can't deal with it anymore. Gives me fits of rage.

Not buying it. Media does what media does. Tear people down, character assassination. They ask one guy who lives near the school Carson attended 60 years ago and ask him If he remembers some random incident that occurs all over the world, every single day. And If he says no they make it a headline "Carson Pathological Liar."

Basic vetting. I'd remember if someone in my class got stabbed. I remember back when a few kids at my school committed suicide. I mean if he had this reputation, someone from his past has to remember.

Have you even read any of his books? I have. They are all exaggerated. His latest book he talks about someone bullying him and beats him up daily and one day he asks the bully to a fight and the bully says he doesn't want to fight and then the bully left everyone alone. BULL. In the same book he talks about escaping a plane crash into a mountain...

Read his books and you will see he's a pathological liar. He's no different than a preacher on Sunday morning who gets up and tells sensational fabricated stories. You know how I know this? I used to engineer in a church and I heard the preachers story 5 times and it changed every single time he told it.

@kelevraone ya man he kind of gives that sadist trying to be nice and humble vibe.. Beyond close doors I bet he gets off on inflicting pain on others dominatrix style

Last edited:
Back