Being A Part of the Industry = Killing Your Own People!!!

panny_fresh

Gangster rap was spawned by the environment, but now it is perpetuated by greed and capitalism. But, Yeah, it is grossly rooted in a coherent societal reality of most named gangster rapper's you can mention. The hood is ****ed. However, what you all must understand is that commercial hip-hop is nothing more than a tool impacting a trifecta -- economical, cultural, and social -- within the African American community and is a hegemony designed to persuaded the masses to pursue a lavish lifestyle that in reality is probably unattainable. So although I have no doubt that gangster rappers do experience a grim reality of as-Jigga-would-put-it, Money, Cash, Hoes, the prime reason such reality has been constantly and methodically promoted and commercialized is because the conglomeration that helps perpetuate this stuff is a part of the conglomeration that imprisons these same people once such music is actualized. And when I say same people I specifically mean minorities. And when I say minorities I specifically mean Negros.

You see, corporation and government is one and a same. There is a name for such form of politico-economic system. It is call fascism. The "industry" funnels money to the same people that makes your laws and this is simply called lobbying. Music indeed impacts people. So, would it not make sense for the government to regulate music if such music makes a dimple in the mentality of the public? They lock up marijuana smokers right? They are about to verichip everyone in the next coming years, right? They monitor your phones and the books you read, right (patriot act)? Well, the government doesn't care....quite frankly. To be honest, the government loves it because the profit gained from locking a "savage blackie" for a gun charge is far more profitable than actually regulating music so that this stuff could be rightfully controlled even if it means impacting the profit one receives from making named music. But profit is the reason it is not controlled. The industry that you so love funnels money to the government profiting off the porch-monkey
:monkey:rappers and when the rappers step out of line the government locks them up yielding even more profit.

Now, I know what a lot of idiots are about to say, "Oh, if the music is hot I am going to listen to it!" Well guess what. You have been programmed to think that music is hot. It is called classical conditioning and it has a reality created in behavioral psychology and has been applied to business, the media and advertising. In fact, the creator of classical conditioning, John B. Watson was expelled from the practice of psychology because he exhibited how classical conditioning could be implemented in ways that I will not elaborate here. Guess where he worked once expelled? With the media and advertising. :bigeyes: He learned that if you lump ANY stimulus with an unconditioned response you will get a conditioned response. This process can been acted out swift and has been enacted on the puppet of this site. You guys are ignorant pawns.

I can't see how any rational human being defend commercial hip-hop. LOL at n*ggaz trying to justify why Laffy-Taffy was "hot".

p.s: most will say "I am not reading this." you are just feeding in to ignorance.

Peace.

Oh, I am black, so don't call me racist.

How many gangsta rappers are even coming out anymore? the only ones being supported by the industry are Glasses Malone, Nipsey Hussle, and Jay Rock, and guess what? they don't glorify that ****. their music doesn't really have any negativity to it, all of them are about some "red and blue make green" ****. gangsta rap is pretty much dead as far as industry goes

Who cares anymore. maybe if hip hop wasnt so ****ty today we wouldnt appreciate the gold days. I think the genre "Hip Hop" has been concluded. This new **** we should call a diff genre like barbie boys or something

So what exactly are you on about right now?

Your argument is shoddy, unfocused and lacks a clear direction

First you go on about how "Gangsta Rap was spawned by the environment" (does "Gangsta Rap" even exist anymore?), what "environment" are you talking about here? Then you switch it up, and start talking about "commercial rap." Are you saying that "Gangsta Rap" and "Commercial Rap" are one in the same? If so, I strongly disagree with you, as I'm sure most others will here, too. Take a listen to any urban radio station at any given time. There's more "Girl, I'm trying to f*ck you up in this club while jerking in my skinny jeans" songs than anything.

Hardly what I'd define as "Gangsta Rap."

Then you bring in "facism" (errouneously, I might add), and how we're being "programmed" to like commercial music. And please tell me how the government would be "profiting" off of locking up these vehicles that they make so much $$$ off of in the first place according to you. Are you aware of where the $$$ comes from to lock up these people that you're referring to?

Oh, and please tell me ANYONE who was trying to defend "Laffy Taffy" as hot besides 13-14 year old girls.

how do u explain teh state of teh black community before rap music existed?

if u are so weak that u will kill someone because u heard it on a song u deserve what u get....i call it survival of the fittest...if u so stupid to be influenced by music then u dont deserve to be here...we need to thin the herd...get them type of niggas out of here...then the real people can build.....

Last edited:
First you go on about how "Gangsta Rap was spawned by the environment" (does "Gangsta Rap" even exist anymore?), what "environment" are you talking about here?
Basic argumentative rules for denotation state never define common knowledge. Defining "environment" in this context would be like defining "milieu" which would be circular or worst than that ,oversimplifying a quotation or paraphrase which is the worst thing you can do in writing. This has already let me know that either you are searching for nitpicks or that you have not taken any basic argument course in high school or college. Not a good look bro.

Then you switch it up, and start talking about "commercial rap." Are you saying that "Gangsta Rap" and "Commercial Rap" are one in the same? If so, I strongly disagree with you, as I'm sure most others will here, too. Take a listen to any urban radio station at any given time. There's more "Girl, I'm trying to f*ck you up in this club while jerking in my skinny jeans" songs than anything.
Quite frankly I mean commercial rap. This was on a ughh.com for a posting about gangster rap. I didn't edit. Do you know how to search for a thesis? No you don't.

Here it goes...."So although I have no doubt that gangster rappers do experience a grim reality of as-Jigga-would-put-it, Money, Cash, Hoes, the prime reason such reality has been constantly and methodically promoted and commercialized is because the conglomeration that helps perpetuate this stuff is a part of the conglomeration that imprisons these same people once such music is actualized."

Then you bring in "facism" (errouneously, I might add)...
Actually just proved YOU don't know what fascism is. You can not learn about fascism through wikipedia as it says there. Only through a historical context of how the architects perceived it. I have a firm grasp on it. I had to to get my degree.

...and how we're being "programmed" to like commercial music. And please tell me how the government would be "profiting" off of locking up these vehicles that they make so much $$$ off of in the first place according to you. Are you aware of where the $$$ comes from to lock up these people that you're referring to?
wha?....totally incomprehensible. :bigeyes:

Last edited:
how do u explain teh state of teh black community before rap music existed?

if u are so weak that u will kill someone because u heard it on a song u deserve what u get....i call it survival of the fittest...if u so stupid to be influenced by music then u dont deserve to be here...we need to thin the herd...get them type of niggas out of here...then the real people can build.....

Its more complex than that. Are you saying blacks are primordially savage by nature? What I am saying is more reasonable because I pin-point the exact case of deviance which would be the media. You can not keep going back and back asking what about before. In addition, black crime rates where in check at one time. It really wasn't until the crack epidemic that stuff got out of had along with economic conditions. The music just perpetuates something that already existed.

In addition classical conditioning shows that we are nothing but puppets. Hell, look at what charles manson did.

Back