Bazooka Toothless by Mercury Waters

mercurywaters

bazooka_toothless_cover.jpg

Cover designed by abb-d.com

This is for you Aesop Rock fans who were disappointed by the production on Bazooka Tooth like me. Or just for those who'd like to hear some "nerd" rap over something different. Either way peep it out, download and pass it around. ITS FREE DAMNNIT!!!!

To Listen and Download Click HERE!

and don't forget to check out: mercurywaters.com, where you can pick up the latest album from Mercury Waters, "Destiny or Destination"

destiny~cover2small.jpg

and also be on the lookout for the upcoming self-titled debut album from haloDim(Mercury Waters and Wings of an Angel) on Broken Complex Records

halodim~cover.jpg

i met aesop, he's tight as hell, but i only like a few songs by him. daylight and nightlight and a few others

Aesop's pretty cool. Met him a couple weeks ago in Austin at the SXSW. I was djing at his showcase. Can't say I'm a fan but he's dope.

listened to the mixtape...it wasn't bad. i felt that some of the beats didn't mesh with the acapella too well.

the stronger tracks IMO:
01 bazooka tooth mercwaters remix
05 limelighters mercwaters remix
07 cook it up merc waters remix

Tha Cerebral said:
listened to the mixtape...it wasn't bad. i felt that some of the beats didn't mesh with the acapella too well.

the stronger tracks IMO:
01 bazooka tooth mercwaters remix
05 limelighters mercwaters remix
07 cook it up merc waters remix

yeah. i love cook it up and limelighters. i can't say they all work perfectly. thanx for the listen

Back