Aspiring Rapper Dies In Drunk Driving Accident After Tweeting "YOLO"(SMH)

Yep, I heard about that right after it happened. Honestly I don't feel sorry for dude. He was virtually asking to die..and so he did.

I'm kind of confused... His twitter has posts from the 10th Sept... He tweeted the YOLO tweet on the 2nd... Is this someone coming up with garbage? Am I missing something? I'm pretty frickin' tired... So I probably am missing something... That 'Inkyy' guy was driving and later died, right? Who's tweeting on his behalf?

https://twitter.com/ink2flashyy

I feel sorry for his family, but I can't really give any sympathy to this Inkyy guy, as someone already said... He was basically asking to die...

driving drunk is hard enough, trying to text while drunk is just stupid...i dont feel sorry for him at all...**** him

driving drunk is hard enough, trying to text while drunk is just stupid...i dont feel sorry for him at all...**** him
Don't forget he was driving reckless as well. It's one thing if you're drunk and trying to get home. It's another when you try to recreate the god damn Fast and Furious while shitfaced. With other people in the car. Those people are idiots too. Who in their right mind would get in a car with a nigga like that?

Last edited:
My 3 rules of pity: #1. No remorse for drunk drivers. #2. No remorse for texters #3. No remorse for smokers with cancer.

*edit* I just read the article and it said he was going 120, ... yeah, that was dumb... ive never driven that fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...not gonna beat dude up cause he's dead but hopefully people learn from this....we gotta be smarter....

Back