Aspiring Rapper Dies In Drunk Driving Accident After Tweeting "YOLO"(SMH)

Standing up for what you believe in?

So you're standing up for the fact that these 5 ignorant .. I repeat ignorant.. ass dudes were rolling around joyriding, drunk as ****, being selfish because they didn't give a shit for the safety of other people ... and you're trying to justify this and act like they should get the 21 gun salute like they died protecting our rights or something .... smh. -20 respect points bro.

The fact is, I've had friends die because of stupid ****s like those dudes... and I'm not going to feel sorry for them... they got what was coming to them. End of story.

I'm gonna sympathize with anyone's departure from this earth. Nomatter what religion or lack of you are, you know that the road as far as existence goes ends and no one has experienced anything after that to talk about it in this realm.

But besides that, f**k drunk drivers, I can down a half gallon of bacardi on my own in a night(true story)...at my house, lol. I can take shots at the bar all night long and run up a $235 tab on my own(true story)...and call a cab. I can smoke with the best of them on some powerful shyt...and drive myself home...but the point is....drinking and drivings for loserrrrrsss.....they kinda asked for it. #Afterschoolspecialshyt

Standing up for what you believe in?

So you're standing up for the fact that these 5 ignorant .. I repeat ignorant.. ass dudes were rolling around joyriding, drunk as ****, being selfish because they didn't give a shit for the safety of other people ... and you're trying to justify this and act like they should get the 21 gun salute like they died protecting our rights or something .... smh. -20 respect points bro.

The fact is, I've had friends die because of stupid ****s like those dudes... and I'm not going to feel sorry for them... they got what was coming to them. End of story.

your officially on my ignore list

There are a lot of car accidents because of drunk driving. States are cracking down on drunk driving. DUI and DWI laws across the nation are becoming stricter and being enforced with greater diligence. Thus, drunk driving is a serious offense and can have different consequences depending upon where you live.

There are a lot of car accidents because of drunk driving. States are cracking down on drunk driving. DUI and DWI laws across the nation are becoming stricter and being enforced with greater diligence. Thus, drunk driving is a serious offense and can have different consequences depending upon where you live.

the ****? thanks for the obvious...now get ya ass outta here

I bet his shoes cost more than a hands free device...

get yourself one, learn how to use it.

Texting didn't kill him.

Driving 120 would've killed him alone

Being drunk would've gotten him locked up or killed alone

He said I'm going to drink and drive (mistake 1) I'm going to drive 120mph (mistake 2) I'm going to text (mistake 3)....

Mistake 4 would've come after he got the text out... he would've said "Watch me ghost ride this whip and text going 120mph while drunk!"

... more mistakes would've followed if he had pulled that off...

Stuff builds on itself. You get away with one thing, you do another just as silly.

Unfortunately, alcohol makes you think you can do almost anything.

If you drink... get where you're going to be sleeping at before you really TURN UP... and get stocked up enough so you won't have to leave again.

$0.02

Last edited:
Back