Anyone See Tha Shyne Special

• Thread starter platinum graffiti
  • Start date
P

platinum graffiti

I SAW IT LAST NIGHT ON MTV. THERE WAS ACOUPLE OF INTERESING THINGS IN THA INTERVIEW.1) I DIDNT KNO A THUGED OUT GANGSTA COULD BE JEWISH. AND I NOTICE HE BEEN READIN IN JAIL, BECAUSE HE TALKS WIT INTELEGENCE. i notice he wasnt really anwsering some of tha question tha guy was askin him. like how he record tha album, and then he asked how did u record tha vocalz and shyne responded wit u dont record vocalz in jail. i think he could have used to this to make people buy his album thats comin out. and plus my homeboy was tellin me he lost fate in shyne because of tha album. i already downloaded acouple of tracks from it and its pretty hot, i lik more or less. i say this shyne album is a must have.

One of the best rapper interviews I've seen... To Platinum: some of the biggest gangsters were Jewish. Its not everyday you see a Black Jew, though. Sammy Davis was a Jew, and Whoopi used to be, but I'm not sure if she still is.

Shyne was avoiding questions about the age of the music because he didn't want to prejusice people against buying it. If you think about it, its obvious that at least the vocals were recorded prior to going to prison. he may have had the songs reproduced to update the music. But, being that they've never been heard, its new material, regardless.

He called 50 a lil boy. LOL. that was funny. That was bigger than any diss record.

Ikemurda pretty much hit the nail on the head. He didn't want to discourage people from buying it just cause they thought it was old material. Is it true Kanye produced all of the album? I'm gonna cop it too, gotta support my fellow Belizean.

I think everybody that likes hip hop should buy the album just because...

He had to do in real life what everybody is rappin' about on records. Everybody else involved is out walking around living their life and the girl didn't even look like she got hurt that bad.

He's deserves another chance. I think people should just buy the album... to say in a way that it's messed up how Diddy left him hangin'.

I am.

album is decent.....no mtv hits (at least i dont think so). dont know if thats a good or bad thing for ya'll
lovin the reaggae sound to the second track though.

i couldnt imagine how frustrating that would be for shyne to know puffy did him in but he's such a high profile character if anything happened to him they would immediately look to shyne.

lil_slip said:

i\ if anything happened to Puff they would immediately look to shyne.

Yeah, I didn't cop the 1st joint, but I did like the singles. I have respect for the man, and I hope his appeal goes thru.

i wonder what hes gonna rap about when he gets out of jail. Hopefully its on some positive shyt.

ONE80 said:
i wonder what hes gonna rap about when he gets out of jail. Hopefully its on some positive shyt.
didnt think about that.
being locked up either makes you worse or calms your ass down. we'll see

I can't help but think y'all only ridin' him because he dissed 50.

ONE80 said:

i think it probably will be, seeing as in the interview he was saying that he had changed, and was talking about how you dont have to be hard, and diss everybody to be a good rapper.

**** that ignorant fool. Talking about, "The prosecution had me looking like some belligerent idiot shooting in the club" or whatever the fuk he said.....

I was like, nigga, you were shooting in the club, what the fuk are you talking about??? I can see it in his eyes, he ain't no gangsta. And even if he was, we need to come up off this ignorant sh!t. It's getting pretty tired already.

Furiobeats said:
**** that ignorant fool. Talking about, "The prosecution had me looking like some belligerent idiot shooting in the club" or whatever the fuk he said.....

I was like, nigga, you were shooting in the club, what the fuk are you talking about??? I can see it in his eyes, he ain't no gangsta. And even if he was, we need to come up off this ignorant sh!t. It's getting pretty tired already.

dam... it's like that? :(

shyne has always been hott. Anyone who can put out a four star debut is talented. I'm eager.

was i the only one that was amazed by the amount of vocabulary that he has? i mean he was talking with all this big words and high class vocabulary... i gained so much respect for him, i like how he handled the interview, he wasnt mad at puffy or 50 for that matter.
He didnt mention puffy for nothing until asked, and he referred to 50 as a lil boy, and that he aint worthy of having beef with.

Im impressed, i didnt know shyne was like that.

Oh and i learned a new word for "lie" from him wich is " categoricly untrue" and i will be using it.

aww poor shyne. he broke the law, but now we should let him out because he's shyne :rolleyes:. he's in the same place some everyday nigga like me would be if i pulled that same stunt...and nobody would give a f.ck about freein me either.

and i doubt if he'll come back talkin positive now that people are ridin his nuts now for being a criminal as if thats something to be proud of. everybody just wants him now cuz 50 blew up and everybody knows for a fact shyne is "earning" his stripes now and he can be marketed that way. that nigga had like 7 fans when his first album dropped. i might check it out, but i doubt if i buy it.

but what i really wanna know is why are labels sweatin this nigga like he's not gonna be in jail til 2009?? u'd think he was gettin out tomorrow with all this hype...

Back