Anybody got a High Quality clap?

SleepDeez

Believe The Hype
i cant record one where im at..i need a clap that sounds real thats pretty decent quality..if someone can hook me up i'd appreciate it. im workin on somethin using all live instruments..i need that an example would be "Mama I Made It" by Jay-z off Kingdom come

Last edited:
I know you're legit SD

but I haven't heard that song. A thumb drive (1GB) and higher is your friend. Load your ish onto it before you bounce.

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:
I know you're legit SD

but I haven't heard that song. A thumb drive (1GB) and higher is your friend.

haha yeah i know right..gotta hit up wal mart & grab one

SleepDeez said:
haha yeah i know right..gotta hit up wal mart & grab one

Do you use REASON? I have a few refills online but them shyts is huge..

naw not where im at right now..i just tried to record one and it sounded like trash..i dont know how to get it to sound how im hearin it in my head

lmao @ that modern beats clap. thats wat is was rite?

i got a bunch a high quality samples.. some are from gospel choirs... some are ish i saved overtime from studios i used to intern at. wat kinda ish you lookin for? being a bit specific would help. (havent heard the track u talkin bout). ill make a rar file 4 u if u still lookin

:cheers: here's the track, tonight we're going to try to make a track that sounds like a sample..just waitin for the singer and bass to get here.

Last edited:
There is a number of claps layerd on that song ,but you can find them in the modern beat's klub klaps package .

betta_than_u said:
lmao @ that modern beats clap. thats wat is was rite?

i got a bunch a high quality samples.. some are from gospel choirs... some are ish i saved overtime from studios i used to intern at. wat kinda ish you lookin for? being a bit specific would help. (havent heard the track u talkin bout). ill make a rar file 4 u if u still lookin

Lol yeah. Somebody posted it up on here a while back, on megaupload i think it was. I Don't think I ever used it though. I pretty much only use my sampled drums, exept for on some crashes and open hats. haven't really found any good crashes or open hats, so I use reason factory sound bank stuff for that.

i can barely hear it, it sounded like a stick (snare)

ill upload a rar with cool claps on it, cus most kits on here are lame sauce

cold said:
There is a number of claps layerd on that song ,but you can find them in the modern beat's klub klaps package .
which you can download right here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G9IJ3QS9 [the layered claps folders in the file sound just like I Made It.]
those claps cinnay posted are pretty nice too.

btw this is a bit offtopic but if u want a sampled sound like I Made It u should definitly have drums that don't interfere with urs that are part of the "sample" listen to the intro for the drum beat in the "sample".

Last edited:
here babycakes

take any 808 clap, or a any room octagon recorded, enlvelope sharply to the front. add a click or vynle , fl has pure clicks . add a slight echo once at 1/4 measure . stereo the clap from the left to the right at 1/4 measure having the right side -5 to -10 decibles than the first hit. next, cut another shorter click and add it to the tail of the whole clap centered in stereo. maybe some reverb if you like it. always gated though

Back