Was Any1 @ da DRIZZY Concert Friday Nite in H-Town??!

chuka

A.C. Jei
mayne this nigga is gonna fukin blow freal...well i hope he does..nigga is on some serious sh!t..lol ive never heard of some1 havin singles actually gettin radio play off a dam mixtape lol

but yea i went 2 his show friday nite..sh!t was pretty wild. i got lucky n managed to meet him after da show n of course gave him one of my beat cds..pretty koo dude. i woulda gotta pic wit him (no homo) but my gal had my camera and she wasnt able to get in to the back lol..but yea ppl know like damn near all da words 2 all his songs n sh!t..da hoes were goin crazy lol

n i must admit..Bun + Drake + Stage = prolly the most classic sh!t ive ever seen in my fukin life...that dam "Uptown" is gonna be single....that sh!t goes so hard

Uptown

Nov 18th

What song is this??

Drake performed the day before in ATX. I didn't attend, but I'm sure he tore it up though.

Off topic:

I was in H Town Fri. and Sat. night in Midtown and Washington Heights. All I got 2 say is H Town is freaking huge!!!

I think the girls look better in ATX though. No disrespect to H-Town folks.

hes got some lyrical skills.. something the game needs more of, no more kindergarden rap!

i was in the garage workin on my car when i heard them play "best i ever had" and had to run to my radio i was feelin that song, havent heard a song on the radio pull me up to it like that in a long time.

I was lied to then somebody said tha show was wacc i think they was just hating anybody go to sneakerpimps saturday and see face and wale

Back