Any body think lil wayne blows

M

*Meeks*

Im not hating just stating my opinion...he isnt that good of a rapper...i love when he calls himself the best rapper alive when he doesnt even write half his stuff and dont say he freestyles cause dude cant freestyle for ish...look up westwood lil wayne freestyle on youtube then check out Cudi's...Cudi all the way, and yes I brought kid cudi up haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i mean he has a couple catchy songs dont get me wrong...im just not a fan

I been a Wayne fan ever since drought 3. Well i listened to him before that but when i heard drought 3 that's when i really started to f*ck with his music. He has nice metaphors. But here's another question I think you guys will like who's better Wayne or drake? Me personally I think Drake has a nicer flow.

Last edited:
Opinions.

I'm not close to a Wayne fan. But I don't understand how anyone who's into lyricists the likes of artists like Redman, Cannibus, Cam'ron/Dipset, Clipse, Lox, Drake(when he's really rappin not the sappy shyt), even B.I.G. can walk around convincing themselves that Wayne isn't eligible to be counted amongst these guys.

Dude has tons of songs for clubs, girls, ladyboys, and whoever the fuk else, but when he gets on his lyrical shyt, he kills shyt. He's got a few verses comparable to stuff out of Jay's catalog IMO.

I personally don't like much about him. He's a millenium banger who's 30(how u do that? Where were you from in the 90s, where u get put on at?) He dresses like the ladyboys he entertains and has other grown men thinking it's okay to imitate him wearing lip rings and skinny jeans(and what hood is allowing you to claim them in them clown ass outfits you be in?). He's bout the dumbest goofiest mumble mouf mafukka to ever talk in an interview, he corrupted Laura London...Laura f**kin London!!!(yeah, that's hater talk, I can admit it, lol), and IMO 80% of his catalog is trash. But he got a good 20% that is classic REAL hip hop material that deserves acknowledgement.

And yeah, I'd do a beat for him knowing I'd prolly see no advance or points/royalties from sales. He is aguably the biggest and best hip hop artist out right now.

I like drakes lyrics...i would prolly have to say drake just bc i really hate wayne

yep secular music it very much crap...you can rap about just about anything and ppl will buy it...
that's my opinion
take it or leave it

Lol, I love when people start threads like this and then talk about how they only listen to "real hip-hop" Immortal Tech, Nas(still don't understand why he gets lumped in there), AoTp, etc etc, like people have never heard of them. It's usually people that were Wayne stans and then all of a sudden heard some Tech and are now champions of the underground. Not sayin' that is you Meeks, just laughin because I used to always see threads like this, especially post-Carter III.

theres way worse shit goin on in the world than lil wayne...lol

Adele?

images

Weezy F Baby.....Please Say the Baby

Wayne is wack as **** now and how the hell can you even put drake and wayne even close to the same category???

Opinions.

I'm not close to a Wayne fan. But I don't understand how anyone who's into lyricists the likes of artists like Redman, Cannibus, Cam'ron/Dipset, Clipse, Lox, Drake(when he's really rappin not the sappy shyt), even B.I.G. can walk around convincing themselves that Wayne isn't eligible to be counted amongst these guys.

Dude has tons of songs for clubs, girls, ladyboys, and whoever the fuk else, but when he gets on his lyrical shyt, he kills shyt. He's got a few verses comparable to stuff out of Jay's catalog IMO.

I personally don't like much about him. He's a millenium banger who's 30(how u do that? Where were you from in the 90s, where u get put on at?) He dresses like the ladyboys he entertains and has other grown men thinking it's okay to imitate him wearing lip rings and skinny jeans(and what hood is allowing you to claim them in them clown ass outfits you be in?). He's bout the dumbest goofiest mumble mouf mafukka to ever talk in an interview, he corrupted Laura London...Laura f**kin London!!!(yeah, that's hater talk, I can admit it, lol), and IMO 80% of his catalog is trash. But he got a good 20% that is classic REAL hip hop material that deserves acknowledgement.

And yeah, I'd do a beat for him knowing I'd prolly see no advance or points/royalties from sales. He is aguably the biggest and best hip hop artist out right now.

YES. Somebody spits the truth! I'm not a huge lil wayne fan (but damn Carter 3 was the shit) but I still listen to most of his songs when they come out. Dude HAS lyrics and some great wordplay.

"Eat her till she cries, call that whine and dine" <----- That right there beats out 95% of mainstream rap lyrics.

Drake - he has lyrics too. Not much for wordplay and his punchlines/flow can be wack BUT if you listen to his lyrics I think he really DOES put emotion into his tracks. His message about social standards and women are deep sometimes. Before I get all suspect, I don't listen to Drake much BUT I can see why bytches would eat that shit up.

Deranged I don't think I've ever disagreed with any of your posts.

Back