Altruwest TV Episode 16: 2009 One Stop Shop Producer's Conference

I've never been to anything of this nature. Is it really worth the money?

This question is really rhetorical but I would like to hear other's opinions.

M Phazes' tracks are stoopid hot.

Good video dude, was that your beat playin at the start? That track was bananas, sounded like some Red & Meth ****.

M-Phazes is the wonder from Down Under.
I'm gonna try my hardest to attend next years one.
$1500 for a plane ticket + entry + hotel + food + spending money + extra just in case.

Looks like ya'll had a great time.

Thanks for watching folks the conference was amazing for sure, I dont even have to explain why it was worth it at this point. For the record any of the beats that you hear in my videos unless otherwise stated are my beats.

Dude sounds a little bitter when it came to the software/hardware debate. So what if you've spent large sums of money on your hardware. If someone can turn a profit for less, then so be it. And I don't care what anyone says---the goal is to become financially stable.

Great post real sorry i couldnt go but my sons birth was more important but Ill be there next year

F-Major -

Thanks for this! I appreciate you posting this Bruh! It was something that I was trying to make it to, but the 9-5 and life got in the way, you know?

ONE

It was a total blessing being at that event..Glad yall enjoyed clips...that was only a fragment of the action there

Dude at 1:57 sounds mad ignorant.

mad because he spent 3k on a board..but somebody else DL or bought software..

sounds like a personal problem to me..

He respects people more who have actual hardware instead of FL, Reason etc...

yet says something like "i know it's not what you use, but what you make with what you got blah blah"..

ok..so by saying that he cancels out all of his other comments.

Thought process FAIL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back