For all those aspiring musicians... How does this make you feel?

i never heard ov em. didnt check their myspace cause i didn't read any compliments yet. but i give em props for living their dream. their success wont effect mine, so why be bitter ? i dont get peoples hating that stems from their own insecurities

- Nate Will Out!

Dude...you just gave them more publicity...

EDIT: Jesus...I just listened....you gotta be *rollin* hard to like this ish....its on some high-tech noise-shoot-you-in-the-foot-then-call-the-cops type ish. Are they even old enough to be singing about the stuff they do? I feel like Chris Hansen is about to creep around the corner any minute with every song that I click on.

They sound like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVw_guqwekU&feature=related

Not sure why that song has all dudes dancing to it in videos...couldnt find a normal version LMFAO.

But anyways...I can see why you mad, but they are straight up pop...those b*tches aren't even singing they're talking. I had this chick say she was a singer and could help me out on a song...I went to her myspace and she had this spoken word bullsh`t....needless to say I never contacted her again.

Last edited:
SMH after reading this thread. I'm not going to their myspace page because I already know that the music won't be my cup of tea from what I'm reading.

Does the next (wo)man's success make me want to hang myself?

No.

Does it make me mad when people fall @ss backwards into "success" overnight?

No.

Am I disgusted by the "music" that gets all the media attention nowadays?

Absolutely.

Do I believe that the OP just helped out (and gave more exposure) to the same "musicians" that make him want to hang himself?

Yes.

Last edited:
This only makes me curious to hear what they do.
It's a consequence of the actual easiness of making music with today's technology ...

Right place, right time, right attitude, right style to catch the attention of people ( teens in this case ). Good for them ( I'm happy when people succeed ), but I doubt the longetivity and solid grounds of success like this.

Last edited:
Back