All my studio gear was stolen

Staggerlee

Guys, this is officially the ****ing worse aday everr.
I got back home from work like few hours ago and my house was broken in, all my gear (thousands and thousands of dollars is gone) including my computer. Im wrting this from a friends.
I feel so ****ing mad, the cops didnt even come for like 2 hrs and pretty much said nothing can be done, they ll never catch the perps.
Im pissed. I wanna shoot somebody.

dang man dats messed up...
bums always gotta steal from other people cause they to lazy to work and get it theyself

I aint kiddin. I guess karma is a *****, I do get what I deserve, now you deserve to get your ass kicked Dickpot productionz

damn, that sucks!!!

did they come in through the window or something?

its prolly somebody u no

that really does suck, I don't know what I'd do if my gear was stolen. Good luck man

damn that sucks, hopefully tomorrow when ya get back from work it'll all be back with a sign that says APRIL FOOLS!

Yeah, they came tru the window. I live in a basement so they jumped in the backyard and just liften the wondow open.

Jackpot ProductionZ said:
that's what you get for actin' like an a$$hole all the time

prolly an FP'er

im sorry but...LMAO

Staggerlee said:
Yeah, they came tru the window. I live in a basement so they jumped in the backyard and just liften the wondow open.

u dont have like theft insurance or anything?

Last edited:
jmk9992 said:
im sorry but...LMAO

u dont have like theft insurance or anything?

I got nothin. my life is over, cause i dont have a well poaying job anymore and wont be able to buy anything for years probably.

Hey man Was it just your studio stuff that was stolen specifically? If so it is definitely somebody you know.

Lesson: put bars on u'r windows, especially if u live in a city.

yeah if that's an april fools joke im poundin that dude face in...then bein cool with it, and getting a better security system

Jersey five. Man bars on windows is dangerous as hell. My uncle died in a fire in house because he couldn't get out the window because he had bars on his windows. sucks right? lol

Back