TO ALL "HIP-HOP is DEAD" Fanatics!!.....

Modus Operandi

(G)ifted(O)rganic(D)eity
Today is the day you can help "revive" it. One of the best albums,if not the, dropped today and it is called "Only Built for Cuban Linx pt.II". For those of you who do not purchase it and still complain about the state of hip-hop, I can only suggest that you push for self-termination;preferably violently. Also, BP III dropped in certain areas, go get that as well. I know everyone on this site has it via download, but please go buy it. Don't be one of the many fakes on the net who pretends to really support hip-hop(which is why Slaughterhouse failed). I'm one of the 18,000 purchases of Slaughterhouse and I am now one for The Chef.

GO GET IT!!

I GOT MINE! What about you!?

14b4ysi.jpg

I just now noticed that I have him sitting on top of all three Mood Muzik discs, with part 1 being covered.

[video=youtube;qwLqCZAwCTI&autoplay=1]video[/video]

Last edited:
About to head down to the record store today and buy it. Props for making the thread though, let the fakes know who they are.

Hip Hop is dead is nothing more then a savy business plan or gimmack to sell records. Thats all it was and that is all its going to be. Im sorry but there is no such thing as that.

Last edited:
^^ is that... a ..... gun?! well anyway, i didn't even know this **** dropped. i guess no more xxlmag.com for me. well i'll be sure to download this.

No, it's more than that...in our communities. Hip-hop IS dead anytime Slaughterhouse only drew 6,000 fans a piece,yet 60,000 fans on the net have commented and reviewed it; even recommended it for purchase. Royce and Budden alone can move more units than what Slaughterhouse moved alone. PEople forget but Budden DOES have a Gold album and Royce moves anywhere from 80 to 150 K per album...maybe way more now.

^^ is that... a ..... gun?! well anyway, i didn't even know this **** dropped. i guess no more xxlmag.com for me. well i'll be sure to download this.

Yes,it is actually. Never leaves my side...I tried to slide it out of the pic..didn't realize it until I put it on my PC.

If that is the cause hip hop died in the late 80's, when it went to the masses and became i world thing. Hip Hop is to big to be a community thing nomore, its global now. Record sells have nothing to do with Hip Hop is dead.

Last edited:
Yeah I just copped 4 copies of the OB4CL2.
They ran out of em at my BEST BUY???!!!!!
So i went to a record store.

Slaughterhouse...didn't buy it but didn't download it. Just can't get into New New York rap. They dope tho.

And not one BPIII for me though.
I just can't get into it? Its got some great songs with Kudi and Kanye got a few heaters on there but his [Jay-Z's] raps doesn't captivate me at all and i cant believe he even thought to call this BP3? WTF? Call me Jay when you wanna make RP2 or some **** but he might **** that up too cuz this was stupid. Its just my opinion. Its all Love 4 jay though he put out enough quality material already.

Was kinda a ***** (but smart) move to release during Raes day. I ALMOST got BP3 bc it was right there but naw.

Yeah I just copped 4 copies of the OB4CL2.
They ran out of em at my BEST BUY???!!!!!
So i went to a record store.

Slaughterhouse...didn't buy it but didn't download it. Just can't get into New New York rap. They dope tho.

And not one BPIII for me though.
I just can't get into it? Its got some great songs with Kudi and Kanye got a few heaters on there but his [Jay-Z's] raps doesn't captivate me at all and i cant believe he even thought to call this BP3? WTF? Call me Jay when you wanna make RP2 or some **** but he might **** that up too cuz this was stupid. Its just my opinion. Its all Love 4 jay though he put out enough quality material already.

Was kinda a ***** (but smart) move to release during Raes day. I ALMOST got BP3 bc it was right there but naw.

BP3 has the wackest beats of any Jay album...it's hardly listenable to me..but I'm going to buy it because I support Jay-Z.

Not gonna lie but that **** is wack.
Wack beat, wack lyrics (can barely understand what that old fag is saying)
For the "best album" it wont even get played on MTV.

Not gonna lie but that **** is wack.
Wack beat, wack lyrics (can barely understand what that old fag is saying)
For the "best album" it wont even get played on MTV.

Most opinions are entitled to exist, but I think you're trolling with this comment.

By the way, "Haters" is my jam on BP3...only thing I've played twice.

i get payed on thursday and i will be copping my copy, in this day and age a album like this should be copped fo real, it boggles me how when the wu first dropped in 96/97 i was in the 6th grade, now im 24 and it feels like im entering that time period all ova again listening to this album, but not only because of the nostalgia it brings, but because it's that str8 gutta hip hop (sampled beats and gritty rhymes) that got me into making music in the first place.

Most opinions are entitled to exist, but I think you're trolling with this comment.

By the way, "Haters" is my jam on BP3...only thing I've played twice.

Do you even know what trolling is? lol? By posting my opinions/truth don't mean I'm trolling?
But lets wait and see it's youtube/radio/mtv plays.
It's going to fail, I hate the whole deep hard hip hop, bunch of fake g's rapping about how they use guns to shoot people, no duhh.

Do you even know what trolling is? lol? By posting my opinions/truth don't mean I'm trolling?
But lets wait and see it's youtube/radio/mtv plays.
It's going to fail, I hate the whole deep hard hip hop, bunch of fake g's rapping about how they use guns to shoot people, no duhh.

I say you're trolling because your opinion isn't very believeable and it comes off as if you said that to be "different" or to denounce how great the album is,rather than legitimately disliking it. Reasons why: you referred to him as a homosexual in the most derogatory sense, you called him old, and you said the beats are wack without explaining how. Just god's .02...in other words " We don't believe you, you need more people".

Back